Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Ravishing Restoration: Aphra Behn, Violence, and Comedy
This topic is about The Ravishing Restoration
Book Issues > wrong book on author page

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann Stewart | 2 comments This particular book was not written by the Ann Marie Stewart who wrote Stars in the Grass. Please delete this from Ann Marie Stewart of Preparing My Heart Series and Stars in the Grass.

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19393 comments Book moved to a new author profile.

message 3: by Dobby (new)

Dobby (dobby0390) | 3504 comments The Amazon listing has this "About the Author" description:
Ann Marie Stewart is the author of Preparing My Heart for Advent: A Spiritual Pilgrimage for the Christmas Season, Preparing My Heart for Easter: A Woman's Journey to the Cross and Beyond, and writes a bimonthly column titled "Ann's Lovin' Ewe."
There is also an author bio and photo.

First question: Is the Amazon author attribution incorrect? If so, let us know and we can move The Ravishing Restoration to a different profile.

Second question: Are you the author of the Preparing My Heart series? If so, you can claim the Ann Marie Stewart author profile by submitting this request to join the Author Program. (That's the Is this you? Let us know link at the bottom of the profile page.) After the staff has completed their review, they will upgrade your current reader profile to an author account and send you an email confirmation. This might take a few business days, depending on staff workload, so please be patient.

Once your claim is processed, you will be able to make some changes to your books, including combining different editions of the same book. You'll then also have the ability to choose which edition will be the default—that is, the one that comes up in searches by title and shows on your author profile.

You can find more information on the Author Program here.