Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Exchanging a book cover

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skyla (new)

Skyla Murphy (skyla_murphy) | 5 comments Hi everyone!
My book has not yet been published and is just listed up for followers/promotional purposes at the moment. The cover I have up is actually defected (the upper ear has been cut off by the designer improperly on accident and it wasn't noticed until just recently). The designer has altered her mistake and I am looking to exchange the cover image I have up for the new one that isn't flawed. How could I go about doing this?
Thanks so much in advance :)
Skyla

message 2: by Skyla (last edited Jan 30, 2017 04:31PM) (new)

Skyla Murphy (skyla_murphy) | 5 comments This is the link, which I clearly forgot to attach :/

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 3: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19968 comments Have there been any advance reader copies in any form sent out with the cover currently showing?

message 4: by Skyla (new)

Skyla Murphy (skyla_murphy) | 5 comments Nope. I haven't sent out any ARC copies just yet. Thanks for the reply! :)

message 5: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19968 comments I've deleted that cover and replaced with the one from your website. That is the correct one?

message 6: by Skyla (new)

Skyla Murphy (skyla_murphy) | 5 comments Yes, that is the correct one off my website. I can't thank you enough for doing that for me!