Disney Descendants discussion

• Houses • > ~ Rapunzel's Tower ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
This is Rapunzel's tower which still has all of her painting located everywhere. It is also Princess Recata's hideout.

message 2: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata climbed up the tower with a bag in tow . Once she reached the top she started getting un and redressed and got in a dress that is purple and white and the bottom and has a yellow waistband .It goes to her ankles and she is wearing white flats . She is wearing purple flower eating and a sun and moon necklace and has her satchel.She is wearing a large light brown hair in a braid with sunlace and moonlace flowers in it.

message 3: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay walked to Rapunzel's Tower in a nice white dress shirt and a pair of jeans. His brown hair was nicely tamed for the party, but he was aware that it wasn't going to stay like that for long. "Hey Recata!" He exclaimed. "Are you up there?" He yelled.

message 4: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Yeah do you need me to let down my hair so to say or you get up your self !" She yells.
Peering over

message 5: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay bit his lower lip. "Wait! You can actually do that? I had no idea!" He yelled back. "Also, doesn't that hurt?"

message 6: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Yeah but I do it for people I care about" she yells back and undoes her hair ."But first you have to say it " (Recata Let down your hair )

message 7: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay smiled. Recata cared about him! That was so nice. "Recata! Let down your hair!" He exclaimed with a smile. To be honest he could not wait to see what happened.

message 8: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata smiled he. Did it. She threw down her hair as the long light brown almost reached the bottom of the tower ."Did your mother tell you what to do ?"
She said as she hooked her hair on the hook.

message 9: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay watched as her hair dropped from the tower. Finlay let out a gasp of amazement. Then, he climbed on. "Actually she did! She has told me many stories about this very moment!" He yelled.

message 10: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Hahaha"Recata laughs .Then starts pulling him up."Ow!"she yells but keeps pulling at the point he is half way

message 11: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"You know, isn't there an easier way to do this that doesn't hurt your scalp?" Finlay yelled. There had to be an easier way, but he wondered if Recata liked doing this most of the time.

message 12: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Nope " she says as she see his face and smiles as she thinks she worked for it .

message 13: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Okay! Whatever you say, Miss Recata Rider!" He exclaimed as he watched Recata still pull up her hair. He couldn't believe that he was that long. "I didn't know that your hair was this long! The braid had me fooled!"

message 14: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "It fools many she says grabbing his arms and pulling him in the tower.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
((Please forgive my mind but when I first read that I thought it said 'pulling him into the shower'))

message 16: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments ((Are you crazy ? JK don't blame you are you joining ?))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
((Maybe later, I'm swamped in RPs right now))

message 18: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one!" Finlay said as he got into the tower. "Wow. This is like what Mother said. She described it just like this." He said with a smile, running his hand over the walls.

(( that's so funny XD ))

message 19: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Yeah I was thinking of adding to it but I'm a horribly artist .I don't really have any of my moms talents I can't even song right " she says slumping into the old stool of her knocking over her mother's old brush

message 20: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay leaned over and picked up the brush that fell. "Really? I think you would do great adding to your mother's collection. I mean, all you have to do is find a blank spot on the wall and paint whatever you want."

message 21: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata was kinda of panicking so she grabbed the brush from Finlay and started brushing her hair "Flower Gleam and glow.Let your power shine.Make the clock reverse .Bring back what once was mine.heal what has been hurt change the fates design .save what has been lost .bring back what once was mine.what once was mine " she sings better than she says she can

message 22: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay watched as Recata grabbed the brush from his hands. He didn't know why at first, but then he realized if Recata was scared that he made himself young again. "Like I said in the boutique, I'm not going to hurt you." He said with a sigh, getting the urge to run his hand through his hair. "Also, your voice sounds nice."

message 23: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments " your right I need to push aside my feeling s Aside And set up the party first my hair oh wait I can't braid it back what am I going to do " she says standing up

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver came over, a simple black dress and diamond jewelry. She had came alone and she hung near the door.

message 25: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Anyone down there " Recata yelled peering over

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver looked up. "Yes!"

message 27: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments One sec she says and hooks her hair on the hook and slides down

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver gave her a small smile. "Hello."

message 29: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments She whistles and a Rope latter falls . "Here you go or the stairs over there and points to the Alistair's.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver climbed the latter and got in. "Hello."

message 31: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata tugged on her hair and someone lifted her from the top

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver turned to Recata.

message 33: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata eventually reached the top and stepped in the tower. She throws down her hair and yells "make a foot hold "

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver looked at her confused. "What?"

message 35: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "Just grab it and hold on tight " she yells down

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver did as she told.

message 37: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay just stood and watched as Recata brought Silver up.

message 38: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata pulled Silver in the tower "Your a few minutes early bit that's OK you can sit over there she says pointing to a bench .or she says you can help us finish set up

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "I'll help." She once she got to the top. She made sure she was facing away from the entrance. Her fear of hieghts and all.

message 40: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments "OK great I've stored a we things for the party " she says and opens a closet "first music" and pulls out a stereo and karaoke machine."we can do karaoke at some point " and then pulls out a few vases and flowers .and she points to a group of four tables ."Finlay can you help move the tables and silver put the flowers in the vase and put them there I'll set up the stereo."

message 41: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay pumped his fists when he heard about the karaoke machine. "Sorry. I have always wanted to use a karaoke machine." He said with a chuckle as he grunted, moving the tables around the room.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver put the flowers in their vases and wanted for Finlay to move the tables.

message 43: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata sets up the karaoke and stereo after laughing at Finlay .She was planning on asking him to the valentines dance but decided to wait till later.she then went and grabbed a old broom and started sweeping .She then wen to her satchel and pulled out a lighter.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver put the flowers down, smiling.

message 45: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata lights the lighter and throws her hair on a old rafter and swings up to light a torch .Then she removes a curtain revealing hr mothers artwork.She smiled every single time she saw it she looked down to see Finlay and silver s reactions

message 46: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay was amazed when he saw all of the paintings above. "These are the paintings that your mother painted, right?" He asked.

message 47: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Yeah she sometimes took me her she regrew her hair so that's how we got up and she told me about her dream to see the lights she does the later thing every birthday of mine " she says as she swings around and lights the torches Then she swings over and pulls off another curtainbshoqing the sunset .She swings down and starts hanging changing light .a"Oh I can reach this spot can you help me Finlay ?"

message 48: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay smiled. "The lights sound beautiful, Recata." He commented with a smile as he watched Recata. After he moved the last table, he sighed. That was definitely a workout. His arms felt sore already. "Yeah! Of course." He replied as he walked over to Recata. "What would you like me to do?"

message 49: by Mac (new)

Mac McKenna White (macw12) | 340 comments Recata blushed as she was afraid he wouldn't " Lift me up a little ?" She says her plan in action.

message 50: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay nodded as he put his hands on Recata's waist, lifting her up in his arms. "Is this good?" He asked.

« previous 1 3