The Chick Lits discussion

By Your Side
This topic is about By Your Side
January 2017 Book Pick > By Your Side by Kasie West

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Heather (bookables) | 4 comments Mod
This is the thread/board where will talk about By Your Side by Kasie West!
Please feel free to post your thoughts/opinions on the book here!

So excited to chat about this book with you all!

message 2: by Corinna (last edited Feb 01, 2017 09:00AM) (new) - added it

Corinna | 1 comments Hi there! This will be my first group read on Goodreads. I am in Grad school and work full time so I am not entirely positive about how well I will keep up but I will try! I am excited to be a part of it! :) I hope to start the book this tonight after my Biostats hw is done (BLECH. BIOSTATS!?!?!) and I climb into bed!

Read with Kirsten (lezenmetkirsten) I'm currently reading this one. I listen to it on audio and read it on my Kobo. I have read all of Kasie West her books so far and really like her style. I love the beginning very much when Autumn is locked in the library for an entire weekend. That sounds like my perfect weekend, every book imaginable and nothing else to do than read. Very much looking forward to finishing it tonight or tomorrow.

Kassidy | 3 comments Mod
I just finished it! I'm a little late, but school got crazy in February. It was super cute. I really enjoyed the connection between Autumn and Dax, I definitely felt they had chemistry. It was also a very quick and easy read, which I appreciated. Hope everyone else liked it too!

Kezia Palmer | 1 comments Well I didn't find this group until now but I absolutely loved this one!! (To be honest I've loved all of Kasie Wedt's romance novels). I loved how realistic she makes her books and especially the love stories. I love how they have to work and fight for each other's love in some way. Ahh it's just adorable. Also like who wouldn't want to get locked in the library aha