The Readers discussion

Episode Discussions > The Readers Coming Back Update...

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simon (new)

Simon (savidgereads) | 449 comments Mod
You've all been asking if we are ever really coming back. And after a chat this weekend we have news... The Readers is back Feb 15th!

So start thinking of things you would like us to talk about.

Oh and just a random thought, if their were opportunities for The Readers Live Events, would that be of interest if it was possible. Just a spark of an idea for now, have a think though.

message 2: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (katsikes) | 28 comments Great news - have been missing the podcast! Although it's still wonderful to follow you both on twitter and such.
Definitely yes on the Live Events :)

message 3: by melodie (new)

melodie b | 9 comments yes oh yes happy dance live yea ideA Facebook live

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 1 comments This is the best news of my day! I love the idea of a live show too. I can't wait to hear all the reading you two have been up to. Welcome back!

message 5: by Tressa (new)

Tressa | 4 comments You've been missed!!!

message 6: by Elizabeth☮ (new)

Elizabeth☮ I can't wait to find my download of The Readers Feb 15. What a great Valentine's gift.

message 7: by Sue (new)

Sue Yippee, yippee, yeah!

message 8: by Carol Ann (new)

Carol Ann (carolann1428) This is great news!!!

message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen Brown (khbrown) | 19 comments Can't wait - I've missed the two of you!!

message 10: by Seonad (new)

Seonad (raincoatdays) | 4 comments Looking forward to it! Yes to live xx

message 11: by Karen (new)

Karen (bookertalk) Hooray. Will be so good to have you back

message 12: by Shona (new)

Shona (anovelobsession) | 4 comments YAY!!! We so need something to look forward to in 2017!!

message 13: by Shelly (new)

Shelly Brander | 3 comments Glad you are back! Did I miss the discussion of the Sympathizer? Can someone tell me where i can find that?

message 14: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (thomasathogglestock) | 251 comments Shelly wrote: "Glad you are back! Did I miss the discussion of the Sympathizer? Can someone tell me where i can find that?"

LOL. You haven't missed it. I just listened to your last episode where I teased Simon that we wouldn't get around to it until February 17th. I wasn't far off. Although I have to admit I said February 17th 2020, so I guess we will be 3 years ahead of schedule. :)

message 15: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 92 comments Yay! I have been listening to old episodes, and I loved the Bookshelf Bingo. I am also looking forward to the discussion of The Sympathizer. I don't think we've had an episode since the first of the year, so I would love for you to discuss your Reading Year in Review.

message 16: by Michael (new)

Michael (mjforgit) This is welcome news! I look forward to having you back in my headphones. Cheers!

message 17: by Lola (new)

Lola | 21 comments So happy to hear this news! I've really missed you two! And yes to The Readers Live! (That may be an excessive use of exclamation points...but I'm excited about your return! Oops, there's another one...

message 18: by Phyllis (new)

Phyllis | 4 comments Wonderful news! I have really missed the two of you and the podcast - very excited for the 15th!

P.S. Would love to hear Thomas on Reading Envy!

message 19: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (katsikes) | 28 comments Almost here!!!
And just in time for me to download and listen to on a plane ride later this week :)

message 20: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (whatlovelybooks) Yay new episode! Missed you guys!