Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Dark Promise (NightBorne, #1)
This topic is about Dark Promise
R&R: Nikki Landis Book Title: Dark Promise

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 34 comments I'm happy to provide a PDF copy as well. The next book in the series, Dark Vengeance, releases February 10th. Let me know if you are interested in a copy of Dark Promise.

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin McAllion (kevinmcallion) | 4 comments Really enjoyed your first book in the series so I'd be happy to read this latest one and give you my thoughts. Email is kevinmcallion@aol.com and I read via the kindle ap on my iPad

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 34 comments Hi Kevin! This is not my fantasy series. You read The Guardian (I was so thankful for your review). This is actually my paranormal romance about vampires. Let me know if you still want to read it. :)

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin McAllion (kevinmcallion) | 4 comments Yes, I would still be happy to read it

Briana Michaels | 38 comments Ohhhhhh!! I sooooo want to read this!!!! =-)

Briana Michaels | 38 comments Sorry. I got excited and clicked post before I should have... please send mobi file to sinsofthesidhe@gmail.com

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 34 comments Briana wrote: "Ohhhhhh!! I sooooo want to read this!!!! =-)"

Lol, Briana! I'll send the file to your email once I'm home from work. :)

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 34 comments Kevin wrote: "Yes, I would still be happy to read it"

Thanks Kevin! I'll send it once I'm home after work. :)

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 34 comments Kevin and Briana,

I sent the emails and included both mobi and PDF files just in case. Please let me know if you are unable to open or do not receive them.

Thanks! :)

message 10: by Crystal (last edited Feb 01, 2017 04:04PM) (new)

Crystal | 9 comments I would love to review, this is my kindle email annetteatmsu@kindle.com or annetteatmsu@gmail.com with a pdf copy. Send me your deadline, I will post a review on goodreads and on amazon.

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 34 comments Crystal,

I sent the pdf to your gmail account. By the end of the month would be great.

Thank you!

message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 48 comments Please send a .mobi file to photahsiamirabel@aol.com and I'll happily check it out :)

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 34 comments Hi Lisa,

I'll send once I am home from work tonight. Thanks!

message 14: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 9 comments Thanks! I will look for it!

Nikki wrote: "Crystal,

Thank you!"

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 34 comments Lisa,

I sent the mobi file.

Thanks!

message 16: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 9 comments I have looked through my gmail and can not find the book. Did you use a different name?
Thanks

Thank you!"

message 17: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 9 comments Sorry I found it!! Looking forward to reviewing!!

Crystal wrote: "I have looked through my gmail and can not find the book. Did you use a different name?
Thanks

I sent the pdf to your gmail account. By the end of the month would be great...."

Nikki Landis (nikkilandis) | 34 comments I'll resend now. I used nikkilandisauthor@yahoo.com.

Maybe it went to junk mail?

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread