2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Lauren's List - February 2017

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (last edited Mar 30, 2017 11:32AM) (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4296 comments Mod

2nd in Series
✔ ☊ Living Dead in Dallas / Charlaine Harris
One Night of Scandal / Elle Kennedy

4th in Series
Death Comes to the Fair / Catherine Lloyd
Mine to Crave / Cynthia Eden

5th in Series
✔ ☊ Fuzzy Navel / J. A. Konrath
Fear the Dark / Chris Mooney

6th in Series
Bound /Elisabeth Naughton

8th in Series
✔ ☊ Brighter than the Sun / Darynda Jones (8.5)

12+ in Series
Echo Park / Michael Connelly
Interlude in Death / J. D. Robb
Shadow's Claim / Kresley Cole

Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2) by Charlaine Harris One Night of Scandal (After Hours, #2) by Elle Kennedy Death Comes to the Fair (Kurland St. Mary Mystery, #4) by Catherine Lloyd Mine to Crave (Mine, #4) by Cynthia Eden Fuzzy Navel (Jack Daniels Mystery, #5) by J.A. Konrath Fear the Dark (Darby McCormick, #5) by Chris Mooney Bound (Eternal Guardians, #6) by Elisabeth Naughton Brighter Than the Sun (Charley Davidson #8.5) by Darynda Jones Echo Park (Harry Bosch, #12; Harry Bosch Universe, #14) by Michael Connelly Interlude in Death (In Death, #12.5) by J.D. Robb Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark, #13; The Dacians, #1) by Kresley Cole

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Love your list, Lauren...I need to continue with Chris Mooney's books!

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela | 749 comments Have a great month Lauren.

message 4: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Almost forgot Fuzzy Navel. Adding to my list now!

message 5: by Sharmon (new)

Sharmon (tpgirl) | 254 comments I like your list,,,,it gives me a lot of series I will have to look into.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Kris - My Novelesque Life wrote: "Love your list, Lauren...I need to continue with Chris Mooney's books!"

Thanks Kris. It seems that after I got caught up he wrote 3 more books in the series, lol!

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Angela wrote: "Have a great month Lauren."

Thanks Angela!

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Mary wrote: "Almost forgot Fuzzy Navel. Adding to my list now!"

Yup! I remembered we wanted to buddy read. Are we doing it here or in the Good Thriller group?

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Sharmon wrote: "I like your list,,,,it gives me a lot of series I will have to look into."

Thanks Sharmon. Hope you find some that you like.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 2416 comments Lauren wrote: "Kris - My Novelesque Life wrote: "Love your list, Lauren...I need to continue with Chris Mooney's books!"

Thanks Kris. It seems that after I got caught up he wrote 3 more books in the series, lol!"

Yeah, that sounds about right when I get caught up on an author lol.

message 11: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (trakka) | 1363 comments Have a great month! Hope you enjoy Living Dead in Dallas - look forward to hearing what you think.

message 12: by Veronica (new)

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 1631 comments I need to get back to the Darby McCormick series. I liked the first one.

You have a great list, making steady progress on so many series.

message 13: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10935 comments Mod
Ooh! You're listening to Sookie! Are you liking the narration?

I'm so envious that you've continued Jack Daniels. Are you still enjoying the series?

Really nice list.

message 14: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Lauren wrote: "Mary wrote: "Almost forgot Fuzzy Navel. Adding to my list now!"

Yup! I remembered we wanted to buddy read. Are we doing it here or in the Good Thriller group?"

I dont care where we read it, lets read it here. Does that sound good? I am really looking forward to reading it.

message 15: by Lauren (new)

Tracey wrote: "Have a great month! Hope you enjoy Living Dead in Dallas - look forward to hearing what you think."

Thanks Tracey. I'm looking forward to listening to it.

message 16: by Lauren (new)

Veronica wrote: "You have a great list, making steady progress on so many series. ."

Thanks Veronica. I feel like the tortoise in the fable - slowly but surely :0)

message 17: by Lauren (new)

Jonetta wrote: "Ooh! You're listening to Sookie! Are you liking the narration?"

Yes. Johanna Parker's narration is very enjoyable. She does the southern accents very well.

I'm glad to have gotten back into the Jack Daniels series thanks to the buddy read with Mary Beth :0)

message 18: by Lauren (new)

Mary wrote: "I dont care where we read it, lets read it here. Does that sound good? I am really looking forward to reading it."

Yes, that's fine with me. I will be listening to it as soon as I finish my current book. Should be sometime next week.

message 19: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2299 comments I love how you organize. I need to read that Cynthia Eden series.

message 20: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments That sounds great with me. I was reading three books but now down to 2. I should be ready Monday or Tuesday.

message 21: by Lauren (new)

Laura wrote: "I love how you organize. I need to read that Cynthia Eden series."

Thanks Laura.
I love Eden's writing style. I've yet to read a book of her's that I rated lower than 4 stars.

message 22: by Lauren (new)

Mary wrote: "That sounds great with me. I was reading three books but now down to 2. I should be ready Monday or Tuesday."

Wow! Multitasking.

Tuesday should be fine.

message 23: by Lauren (new)

Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark, #13; The Dacians, #1) by Kresley Cole - GR Review

message 24: by Lauren (new)

Death Comes to the Fair (Kurland St. Mary Mystery, #4) by Catherine Lloyd - GR Review

message 25: by Mary Beth (last edited Feb 09, 2017 10:04PM) (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Just saw your comment. Ok sounds good! I am starting it tonight. Sorry I am late. I will leave a note in The Thriller group that we will be reading Fuzzy Navel. I will leave a comment there and I will make a thread.

message 26: by Lauren (new)

Mary wrote: "Just saw your comment. Ok sounds good! I am starting it tonight. Sorry I am late. I will leave a note in The Thriller group that we will be reading Fuzzy Navel. I will leave a comment there and I w..."

No worries. I'm listening so it won't go as fast.

Thanks for opening the thread.

message 27: by Mary Beth (new)

Mary Beth  | 974 comments Your welcome! Great! I just opened the thread so it is ready to go. I am starting it now.

message 28: by Lauren (new)

Interlude in Death (In Death, #12.5) by J.D. Robb - GR Review

message 29: by Lauren (new)

Mine to Crave (Mine, #4) by Cynthia Eden - GR Review

message 30: by Lauren (new)

Fuzzy Navel (Jack Daniels Mystery, #5) by J.A. Konrath - GR Review

message 31: by Lauren (new)

Echo Park (Harry Bosch, #12; Harry Bosch Universe, #16) by Michael Connelly - GR Review

message 32: by Lauren (new)

Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2) by Charlaine Harris - GR Review

message 33: by Lauren (new)

Bound (Eternal Guardians, #6) by Elisabeth Naughton - GR Review

message 34: by Lauren (new)

One Night of Scandal (After Hours, #2) by Elle Kennedy - GR Review

message 35: by Lauren (new)

Brighter Than the Sun (Charley Davidson #8.5) by Darynda Jones - GR Review