UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Acid Attack (Jagriti the Change Catalyst, #1)
This topic is about Acid Attack
Meet the Authors > Welcome to Jagriti's scones with clotted cream & jam Tea corner!!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jagriti (last edited Jan 30, 2017 03:13AM) (new) - added it

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 201 comments Hello to all fellow book lovers from Abhinita

I love to read YA, fantasy, thriller, suspense and mystery, travel and enjoy being a foodie! I am new to goodreads and recently took up a challenge to write.

This journey started with a challenge, a cause close to my heart and a desire to make a difference.

Passing through the gates of self publishing my debut mini novel: Acid Attack, (Jagriti series, #1) Acid Attack, (Jagriti the change catalyst, #1) by Jagriti under the pen-name: Jagriti brought me at your doors.

Aim is to find some honest reviews, feedback and unravel the mysteries of self-publishing, book promotion and marketing.

So far it's been a joyous experience in self learning and skill building.

Hope to reach my destination soon with a little help and push in the right direction from all your esteem selves.

My book is available on Amazon kindle unlimited link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acid-Attack-...

Thank you & look forward to a joyous association and until I hear back from you Happy reading!!

message 2: by Jagriti (new) - added it

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 201 comments Hello, Dear friends,

Do you know your reading personality?

I just found this link in one of the other groups I am active in. It was very interesting and thought to share it will all of you here.

Please do try this link & share your personality below. I hope you find this as interesting as I did!

http://www.oprah.com/oprahsbookclub/W...

Oh, by the way my reading personality came up as a Lionizer.

Wonder what is your's!!!

Also, please accept my apologies, if this is the wrong thread to share this post. Please guide me and I shall move it. Thank you!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments This is your own thread and you can do whatever you want in it :)

And now I want some scones with jam and cream.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Hmmm - seems I am both a Judge and a Lioniser. And I'm not sure I agree with either...

message 5: by Jagriti (new) - added it

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 201 comments Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern wrote: "This is your own thread and you can do whatever you want in it :)

And now I want some scones with jam and cream."

Hello, At your service! Here & enjoy!

scones with jam and cream, with complimentary strawberries

What shall I call you Ginger or lily or Gingerlily? What's your preference?

Thank you for your guidance. Just wanted to make sure I was on the right track here ! :)

message 6: by Jagriti (new) - added it

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 201 comments Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern wrote: "Hmmm - seems I am both a Judge and a Lioniser. And I'm not sure I agree with either..."

Hooh!

Why? What did you think, your personality is?

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Thanks for the yummy scones :)

You can call me Ginger or GL or Gingerlily, I'm happy with any of those.

message 8: by Jagriti (new) - added it

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 201 comments Gingerlily - Mistress Lantern wrote: "Thanks for the yummy scones :)

You can call me Ginger or GL or Gingerlily, I'm happy with any of those."

My pleasure! I am glad you liked it GL!

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) More jam & scones - or I'm leaving!

message 10: by Jagriti (new) - added it

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 201 comments T4bsF (Call me Flo) wrote: "More jam & scones - or I'm leaving!"

As you wish Flo. Enjoy! bon ap·pé·tit!!

scones with jam and cream, with complimentary strawberries

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) ...........and tea - strong, no sugar!

message 12: by Jagriti (new) - added it

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 201 comments T4bsF (Call me Flo) wrote: "...........and tea - strong, no sugar!"

Here we go, Flo!

Tea with strawberry jam and cream scones and fresh strawberry

Anything else!

Payment in juicy gossip only, please! Thank you :)

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) You're top of the list Jagriti....... when I get some juicy gossip - you'll be the first to know!

message 14: by Jagriti (new) - added it

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 201 comments I'll hold you to it! Enjoy:)

By the way did you check your reader personality? The link is in the second post! Love to know what is yours! :)

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) These are my scores - but I've got no idea what my personality is supposed to be as there was no clear "winner"............

Philosopher: 2
Judge: 1
Lionizer: 2
Romantic: 1
Aesthete: 2
Endurance Reader: 2
Pundit: 0
Mirror: 0

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments You're a mongrel reader Flo!

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) ...........and there's me thinking I was Pedigree!!! (sad face)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments But you are a Chum!

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Thanks Pal!

message 20: by Jagriti (new) - added it

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 201 comments Wow, Flo, I agree with GL here!

True versatile reader! Keep it up! Happy readings:)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Acid Attack (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jagriti (other topics)