What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Help! YA book Dystopian fantasy I think. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexus (last edited Jan 30, 2017 12:27AM) (new)

Alexus (starfire114) | 2 comments I read it a few years ago, but I just remembered it kind of and wanted to read it again. The lead is female, she escapes from some place in the city and is wanted for treason or murder or something but I don't remember why. They go to execute her friend I think on tv or something to get her to reveal herself, and she goes to save him and rebels interfere and help her because they want her help I'm pretty sure. Also she has this guy who is helping her but he's all mysterious, and they're staying at an abandoned building, maybe a church, hiding out. I think he's teaching her how to do something, and eventually it's revealed that he used to be this guy from stories that caused something really bad to happen or he killed a lot of people or something, but I don't think he's evil anymore. The cover might be blue white and black, but I'm not sure. I think there's powers of some kind in the book, but I don't remember what. Also, her guy friend that she wants to rescue from execution thought she was a monster and hated her or something at some point, but I don't know or remember why.
That's all I remember, but thank you to whoever tries to help.

*also when I read this I think there was either one pending sequel, or two pending the third. So they're not very old I don't think, probably 5-7 years old at this point max.

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 59 comments Legend ?

message 3: by Alexus (new)

Alexus (starfire114) | 2 comments I just found it. It's Court of Nightfall . Thank you for helping though.