Seize The Book discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
March '17

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adele (last edited Jan 29, 2017 08:53PM) (new)

Adele Hello! Since February is a short(er) month, I figured I'd open this BOTM book choosing earlier so we have more time deciding March's BOTM.

What should we read in March 2017? You can choose up to three books.

(This will close on Feb 15)

message 2: by Adele (new)

Adele I guess everyone is busy with life and stuff.

I'm wanting to read something short and quick, yet still interesting.

Would anyone want to read The Ocean at the End of the Lane, or Monstrous Beauty, or maybe even Fault Line

message 3: by Alayna (new)

Alayna (lynoth715) | 19 comments I am absolutely interested in reading The Ocean at the End of the Lane!

Sorry I've been absent, my reading has been taking me hither and yon, while my book buying ban has kept me from joining the monthly reads. Ocean, however, has been on my TBR for a VERY long time and my wallet can just look the other way for once ;)

message 4: by Adele (new)

Adele Alayna wrote: "I am absolutely interested in reading The Ocean at the End of the Lane!

Sorry I've been absent, my reading has been taking me hither and yon, while my book buying ban has kept me from joining the..."

Ahh, that's great to hear, Welcome back! :)

Just a question though, are there any libraries near you? Cause they can be a big help! :D

AmeliaAdriannaBooks (ameliaadrianna) | 12 comments I've got The Ocean At The End Of The Lane on my TBR shelf so I would be happy with that. Another book that I'd love to read is A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness.

message 6: by Adele (new)

Adele AmeliaAdriannaBooks wrote: "I've got The Ocean At The End Of The Lane on my TBR shelf so I would be happy with that. Another book that I'd love to read is A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness."

Thank you for commenting!!

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie (redadhdventures) | 7 comments I've been meaning to read Ocean, too!

I always would like to read A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan.

message 8: by Serena (new)

Serena (ohmybookshelves) I second a natural history of dragons and add Every heart a doorway, which is extremely short but somehow I haven't gotten to it

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Owens (booked-on-a-feeling) AmeliaAdriannaBooks wrote: "I've got The Ocean At The End Of The Lane on my TBR shelf so I would be happy with that. Another book that I'd love to read is A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness."
Oh A Monster Calls would be great! I'm really interested in that book!

message 10: by Adele (new)

Adele Thank you for commenting, everyone! I've added the books to the list.

message 11: by Tracie Margaret (new)

Tracie Margaret Ocean and Monster Calls are both excellent!!

message 12: by Liss (new)

Liss | 8 comments Sereleaf wrote: "I second a natural history of dragons and add Every heart a doorway, which is extremely short but somehow I haven't gotten to it"

I second Every Heart a Doorway, thats been on my TBR for a while now!

message 13: by mars (new)

mars (marshallmallow) A Natural History of Dragons is a really good book! I think everyone here would enjoy it c: I suggest The Scorpion Rules!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.