2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Show No Mercy (Black Ops Inc., #1)
This topic is about Show No Mercy
Show No Mercy > Show No Mercy by Cindy Gerard

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Feb 22, 2017 09:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
The sexy heroes of Black Ops, Inc., a covert private security team, sizzle in New York Times bestselling author Cindy Gerard's electrifying new romantic suspense series.

THE SULTRY HEAT...

Only two things can compel journalist Jenna McMillan back to Buenos Aires after terrorists held her captive there just months before: a rare interview with a shadowy billionaire and the memory of the dark and dangerous man who saved her....

HIDES THE DEADLIEST THREATS...

Bad guys, bombs, and bullets are Gabriel Jones's way of life. But he'll never forget the brash redhead he rescued not so long ago...or the passionate kiss they shared before he sent her packing....

AND EXPOSES THE DEEPEST DESIRES.

Now, forced together by a bombing at the National Congress, Jenna and Gabe confront the urgent longings that simmer between them. But this surprise meeting is no coincidence. A ruthless enemy stalks them with deadly precision. The question is...if they make it out alive, will Gabe turn his back on Jenna...again?

Settings
Sierra Leone, West Africa
Richmond, Virginia
Landers, Wyoming
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Bahia Blanca, Argentina

Prologue
28 Chapters
Epilogue

Character List
(view spoiler)

Spoiler Info
(view spoiler)

Laura | 383 comments I'm done. Not a fan.

I haven't started this one yet. Sorry it didn't work for you.

message 4: by Laura (last edited Feb 12, 2017 11:05AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Laura | 383 comments Jonetta wrote: "I haven't started this one yet. Sorry it didn't work for you."

You probably will since you recently read the last Bodyguard book. I think that will make a huge difference maybe.

Amie (alm0824) | 2 comments I finished this one today and loved it! I couldn't wait to read Gabe and Jenna's story after meeting them in the last Bodyguard book.

Maybe it does make a difference if you've recently read the previous book.

Quynh | 134 comments Echoes In Death is up next for me, then this one!

Laura wrote: "You probably will since you recently read the last Bodyguard book. I think that will make a huge difference maybe."

I think it makes a HUGE difference reading having recently read the last The Bodyguards book.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I read this one and was glad to see the continuation and recollections of the previous story just enough to get me back on track.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments Jonetta wrote: "Laura wrote: "You probably will since you recently read the last Bodyguard book. I think that will make a huge difference maybe."

I think it makes a HUGE difference reading having recently read th..."

I agree. The last Bodyguard book is a must read before this one.

Quynh | 134 comments Starting it today! Will join discussions when I'm done. :)

Great!