2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

No One Left to Tell (Romantic Suspense, #13; Baltimore, #2)
This topic is about No One Left to Tell
No One Left to Tell > No One Left to Tell by Karen Rose

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Mar 01, 2017 07:51PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
A car crashes in front of rookie PI Paige Holden’s home. And suddenly, she finds one of her pro bono clients dying in her arms—from a gunshot wound. With her last breath, the woman whispers cryptic words into her ear and hands her a blood-smeared flash drive.

Five years ago, State’s Attorney Grayson Smith put a murderer behind bars. But when Paige Holden shares the flash drive with him, its contents cast doubts on the conviction—and lead him and Paige into a world of blackmail, dark secrets, and a decades-long string of murders. An investigation they’ll survive only by trusting each other—and the truth.

Prologue
27 Chapters

Character List
(view spoiler)

Spoiler Info
(view spoiler)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I have requested this from local library. Looks good.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I'm in, but I'll be reading this later in the month. I've got an 8 installment ARC that is going to take some time. I have no idea what I was thinking when I requested it.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I just finished this one; looking forward to discussion. It was a lot of story, over 500 pages!

CD {Boulder Blvd} (boulderblvd) | 39 comments I have requested this from my library. It has to be transferred from another branch.

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) I finished this one as well.

I will be starting this one next week.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I am at 42% and I peeked at the Character List. Didn't help me any, I'm still at a loss as to who the baddies could be and it's driving me nuts!

I'm reading it now, too, and it's complicated.

CD {Boulder Blvd} (boulderblvd) | 39 comments Finished and really loved it. Hope everyone else is enjoying it too.

I am! Loving Grayson and Paige.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I just finished. Yeah, very complicated. How Karen Rose keeps everything straight is just amazing. Great book.

I'm almost done. Sorry for the delay but these 600 page books are killing me in this short month. I should have discussion questions tomorrow.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I don't even notice how long they are, they are that good.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments Thank you, Jonetta for the thought provoking questions. It was great to dig down into this story and explore some of the issues it raised.

You're welcome! I was hoping some achieved just that.