Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)
This topic is about Truthwitch
BLIND DATE: ARCHIVED > ✔Pair J: Megan and Mackenzie (February 2017)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (last edited Feb 28, 2017 05:13PM) (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5510 comments Pair J: Megan and Mackenzie

CHALLENGE 15

Genre: Paranormal
Cover: One Person
Plot: Witches
Title: One Word
Name: Rachel or Brandon
Setting: Connecticut or pub. 2010
Hidden Words: magic, knot, creature, water, hair

TOTAL POINTS: ?
descriptiondescription

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments All of the books I can find that fit the title, genre and cover are books in the middle of a series.

Megan | 243 comments So we're reading truthwitch right?

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments Yep :) I still need to get my hands on a copy of it though, but I'm working on that.

Megan | 243 comments I'll have one in a couple of days hopefully

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments Awesome!

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments I found the word water on page 21.

Megan | 243 comments I'm going to start reading now

Megan | 243 comments Ive found all the words

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments Solid! I probably would've too but I keep forgetting what they are as I'm reading

Megan | 243 comments Yeah it is a little hard to focus, you can find them all by page 31

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments Cool! Yeah I just hit 81

Megan | 243 comments I'm on page 105 right now you?

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments I finished it last night. It gets better the further you read.

Megan | 243 comments I'll probably be done by tonight, I'm on page 195 atm

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments What did you think of it?

Megan | 243 comments I still have four chapters to go so when you see this message comment what you think of it because I won't check the thread until I'm done

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments I thought it was pretty good. I had a hard time catching on to what exactly was going on at the beginning, but as it went on I felt it got easier to understand. Overall I greatly enjoyed it :)

Megan | 243 comments I just finished it, I really liked it. I love how even though romance was in it, it wasn't necessarily the main point of the story, like it sealed with becoming independent and also relationships both romantic and family based. Merik and Safi are my otp and I think Iseult and Aeduan could develop a relationship in windwitch over all I gave this a five stars, one of the best books I've read in a while

Mackenzie Ewart | 23 comments I agree about the romance statement. I liked it wasn't the central focus of the book. I do wish she'd played it up a little more, but I also liked that she left lots of room for it to grow in the second book. I definitely think I am going to read Windwitch. I'm not really sure how I feel about Iseult and Aeduan. I do think it could develop into something but I kind of feel like that could be really bad too and a point of lots of tension. I'm excited to see what happens with each of the characters especially Iseult.