What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Woman works for billionaire he pretends to be engaged to her when his family visit maybe shifter. Spoiler ahead...

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Parker (last edited Jan 30, 2017 12:04PM) (new)

Parker (parker2030) | 16 comments A woman (maybe bbw) is secretary to a very wealth man who builds expensive buildings and doesn't care about the poor. when his family visit to talk about his future he pretends to be engaged to his secretary and they aren't happy hea
the cousin tries to kill the woman by cutting her brakes and in the end the mom saves her

message 2: by Parker (new)

Parker (parker2030) | 16 comments please if anyone can help

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Parker, the bump period for this group is 30 days, unless you remember new information. This is because the group is so large.

message 4: by Parker (new)

Parker (parker2030) | 16 comments His company build high end real estate i believe and she helps out in the poor area. A little girl goes missing from the poor area and when they find her the mans mom looks after her

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Parker, what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

How likely is this a paranormal romance (e.g., hero is a shifter) or just a contemporary romance?

Why does his cousin try to kill the heroine by cutting her brakes? Is there a lot of suspense in the story? (Just provide a clear warning before revealing any spoilers.)

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
A guess - Enthrall Him by Vanessa Fewings?

What's the tone - romantic, funny, angsty, steamy, etc.?

message 7: by Parker (new)

Parker (parker2030) | 16 comments I have read it in the last couple of years and I'm sure it was written in this time as well. I am also pretty sure it's paranormal
spoiler spoiler
I think they wanted to kill her because the hero was head of the clan or family and if she died he'd be heart broken and the cousin could take over and take all the wealth they are in a car park when the hero's mom saves her

message 8: by Parker (new)

Parker (parker2030) | 16 comments it's definitely a romance it's a man doesn't want a wife pretends to have one and realises he's in love

message 9: by Parker (new)

Parker (parker2030) | 16 comments they corner her I the garage at the end and her soon to be mother in law stops them

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Parker, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (innocent_sweetiepie) | 52 comments Damn now I wanna read it ....hope someone knows what it is

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Enthrall Him (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Vanessa Fewings (other topics)