What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Accidental Alien Part 1 (Accidental Alien, #1)
This topic is about Accidental Alien Part 1
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Sci-fi romance. 2 or 3 years ago. new author, warriors mutiny, elect heroine as Commander. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 4 comments The book was published two or three years ago. The author must have begin new because I couldn't find any more by her at the time and I can't remember the name. It was a. Sci-fi romance with heroine rescued or captured from another ship. The aliens were the warriors for a planet that had genetically altered them and did not allow any of them mates, they were just suppose to protect the regular people of the planet so some of leaders tried to kill her to keep the warriors from finding out what they had done to them. Hero and the rest of the warriors on all the spaceships decided to change things when they realize their planet council has lied all this time.,they have a secret vote and made SHE ends up the leader of warriors

message 2: by Brittany (last edited Jan 29, 2017 11:37AM) (new)

Brittany (cat_astrophe) | 84 comments How did they genetically alter them? Like, what did they change about them?

message 3: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 4 comments Hi
Made them bigger, stronger and heal faster. Also made them immune to the females of their own race I think so they didn't bond with them.
Thanks for any ideas name of book or author

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6981 comments Mod
When you say "Immune to the females of their own race" what do you mean? They weren't attracted to them, their sperm wouldn't recognize the eggs of their own females, the females made them sick?

message 5: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 4 comments Weren't attracted to them . I don't think they were allowed to interact planet side, just fight when told and keep their people on the ruling coalition for galaxy

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37344 comments Mod
Cathy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 4 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Cathy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

Hi yes I did thank you. It's a Celia Kyle book written as "Erin Tate " called Accidental Alien from April 2015 . Just rerelease.

message 8: by Kris (last edited Oct 13, 2019 08:55AM) (new)

Kris | 31509 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Cathy. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Accidental Alien Part 1 by Erin Tate.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Accidental Alien Part 1 (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Erin Tate (other topics)