Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > Beta Readers Available

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat (thekatsmews) | 3 comments Hey. So I used to be a beta reader on here and I was pleasantly surprised by the number of writers and authors I worked with through this site. I don't have the time anymore to dedicate to beta reading but I do miss helping writers, especially since I know that readers are so important for writers and their works. I've put together a list of some people who are willing to volunteer their time. I've given them some industry basics (things like word count, etc) for anyone who may want to pursue traditional publishing later down the line...they may be able to help with some of that feedback.

If you are interested, you can visit here to see if one fits you. https://thekatsmewsblog.wordpress.com...

message 2: by GR (new)

GR Oliver | 45 comments Thanks, Kat.

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat (thekatsmews) | 3 comments :)

message 4: by Andi (new)

Andi Katsina (indieoracle) | 3 comments Thanks, you're really considerate! All the best Andi x

message 5: by Niki (new)

Niki (nikipatel) | 32 comments Fantastic Kat. Thank you.

Niki

message 6: by Andrew (new)

Andrew McQuinn (andrewmcquinn) | 6 comments Seeking a beta for my 80k mm erotic romance with a navy sailor theme. Pm me if interested.

message 7: by Cearúil (new)

Cearúil Swords | 5 comments That's very decent of you, Kat.

I appreciate it :)

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (thekatsmews) | 3 comments Thank you all! I hope that one of the readers will be a good fit.

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley McLeo This is wonderful! Thanks Kat!