Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Can't access my Author Page

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dana (new)

Dana Gaulin | 2 comments I have tried twice now to get access to my authors page, and have submitted requests, but have not received a conformation email allowing me to use the author page. Am I doing something wrong?

message 2: by Bea (new)

Bea The book you indicated above has the author name as Summer Meadow. If you click on that name on the book page, it takes you to the author page. If that is your writing psuedonym, you can claim it at the bottom of the author page...Is this you? Let us know. If not, help out and invite Summer to Goodreads.

message 3: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13532 comments And if you have already claimed it, there may be a backlog in approving authors. Since that is done by staff, librarians cannot help you with that.

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana Gaulin | 2 comments Thank you for your help. Summer Meadow is my pen name. I think they must be backlogged because it's been about a month ago.

message 5: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13532 comments I suggest contacting staff at support (at) goodreads (dot) com

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41411 comments Mod
Dana wrote: "Summer Meadow is my pen name. I think they must be backlogged because it's been about a month ago."

I don't believe we have ever had a month's backlog in the author account request queue. It's far more likely that there is an issue because your account name and author name do not match. You'll need to use the Contact Us link on the Help page.

Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.