Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

Silent Signs
This topic is about Silent Signs
400 views
General > Free Book Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rita (new)

Rita Costa (Lusitania Geek)  (goodreadscomlusitania_geek) | 8 comments I think the link directs it wrong...i couldnt see the goodreads book or amazin book link.


message 2: by A.L. (last edited Jan 29, 2017 08:37AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

A.L. Simons (alsimons) | 5 comments Rita wrote: "I think the link directs it wrong...i couldnt see the goodreads book or amazin book link."

Thanks, Rita. Obrigada!


message 3: by Linda (new) - added it

Linda (nursemomoftwins) | 17 comments I would like to read it! nursemom60699@yahoo.com
Thanks!!


message 4: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 4 comments I would like to read and review your noval. My email is jordan_ut24@hotmail.com
Thanks!!


message 5: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael Perrucci | 11 comments Interested for sure! I've been doing reviews for a year now.
Email: miick002@hotmail.com


Kristin (klambster) I'm interested!!!! Kristin.wolters@gmail.com


message 7: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 4 comments Ana wrote: "I'm giving away copies of my women's fiction/romance novel Silent Signs (Epub, Mobi or PDF format) to anyone who would be willing to read and provide an honest review to Goodreads and/or Amazon.

I would love to read Silent Signs.

Thanks,
Kristina



message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Elliott Shaw (rlcashley) Definitely interested! ashesmay5@gmail.com


message 9: by Rita (new)

Rita Costa (Lusitania Geek)  (goodreadscomlusitania_geek) | 8 comments No problem ! I would also like to have a copy in .mobi format please, in exchange an honest review. My email is rcosta1726@gmail.com. De nada... you know portuguese ? ;)


message 10: by A.L. (new) - rated it 5 stars

A.L. Simons (alsimons) | 5 comments Rita wrote: "No problem ! I would also like to have a copy in .mobi format please, in exchange an honest review. My email is rcosta1726@gmail.com. De nada... you know portuguese ? ;)"

Sim falo ;-) Não vivemos assim tão longe uma da outra...


message 11: by Helen (new)

Helen (hfhill) Hello! The book sounds like just the kind of novel I need at the moment, I would be happy to. :)
hf_hill@yahoo.co.uk


message 12: by Anuradha (new)

Anuradha Cherukuri | 80 comments Ana wrote: "I'm giving away copies of my women's fiction/romance novel Silent Signs (Epub, Mobi or PDF format) to anyone who would be willing to read and provide an honest review to Goodreads and/or Amazon.

I..."


I would like to read the book. Could you send me a copy in PDF ? at anuradha.cherukuri@yahoo.in. Thanks.


back to top