Bad Books, Good Times discussion

Hunted (House of Night, #5)
This topic is about Hunted
House of Night > Zoey's love interests

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ariel (22aer22) | 10 comments Mod
Who is the most and least awful of Zoey's love interests? Right now, I'm ashamed to say, I think Heath is the least awful (somehow), and Stark is the worst. It's pretty shocking that somehow Erik isn't the worst! And I'm not even counting Loren Blake because OBVIOUSLY HE WAS THE WORST!

message 2: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Warmington | 1 comments I think Erik is probably the worst since his insidious hot/cold jealousy thing feels super abuser-y, yet we're still supposed to see him as a viable love interest.

Ariel (22aer22) | 10 comments Mod
Charlotte wrote: "I think Erik is probably the worst since his insidious hot/cold jealousy thing feels super abuser-y, yet we're still supposed to see him as a viable love interest."

Yeah he seriously rubs me the wrong way. I think Zoey is waking up to it a bit finally, so I'm relieved that it looks like the Casts are more aware than I thought of what they were doing with him as a character. Time will tell, though...and given how they're now writing Stark, I'm skeptical of all their portrayals of Zoey's love interests.