Romance Audiobooks discussion

The Billionaire's Tenacious Boss (The Maxfield Brothers #1)
This topic is about The Billionaire's Tenacious Boss
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Audiobook Giveaways > The Billionaire's Tenacious Boss by Leslie North

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4101 comments Mod
Author Leslie North is giving away three (3) Audible codes for The Billionaire's Tenacious Boss], The Maxfield Brothers #1, to three lucky members. Post a message here if you want to participate.

We will close the giveaway on February 7 at 12:00 midnight EST. Winners will be randomly selected and Leslie will contact you by private message to provide the code. If your profile is set to private, you must change your settings to allow private messaging in order to be selected.

We encourage all winners to post a review here on Goodreads and Audible after you've finished listening to the book.

Good luck!

Description
Stephen Maxfield has the chance to save the business his father built, and only one woman stands in his way.

With Duncan Enterprises crumbling, Stephen Maxfield knows that a lucrative building contract could be the ticket to saving the family company. He’s always been regarded as the unpredictable brother, and this time is no different. He’s prepared to do what he thinks is right—even if it means ousting his own father. Stephen faces another obstacle, however, in the form of Angelia Lopez, the gorgeous Duncan VP with her own plans to save the company.

Angie Lopez has been groomed as Duncan’s successor, and she’s convinced that selling off pieces of the company is the way to save it. She’s busy making deals to break apart the business, while hoping that it brings together the Maxfield family. But when she comes up against Stephen Maxfield—all six feet eight inches of him—she’ll have to work harder than ever to keep her focus. Angie’s been burned by men in the past, and Stephen sets her aflame.

Stephen has no time for romance, and Angie is on a dating time-out. But if the two can see beyond their business plans, they just may find they’re the perfect match.
The Billionaire's Tenacious Boss (The Maxfield Brothers, #1) by Leslie North

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hagopian (debbisuz) Sounds like an awesome storyline for a new series. Yes, please include my request to participate in your giveaway

message 3: by Lynn (new) - added it

Lynn Reynolds (goodreadscomelylibrarysec) | 33 comments Got a quick listen to the audio and can't wait to hear the narrator read me this book. Would love a chance to win. Thank you.

message 4: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Sounds like a good book. I would like to include in the giveaway & thanks for the opportunity :)

message 5: by Micker (new)

Micker | 14 comments Sounds good, please include me in the draw

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (mountainclimber) | 18 comments I'm interested in having a chance to listen via this giveaway. Thank you!

message 7: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 15 comments I'd love a chance to win!

message 8: by Irene (new)

Irene Bañuelos (asanorin) | 51 comments Sounds good.

message 9: by Shan ~A~ (new)

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) | 85 comments Sounds like a good read (or listen?),; a good story. Lol!!

message 10: by Becky (new)

Becky (ladyisred) Thanks for the opportunity to enter!

message 11: by Sassafrass (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 327 comments Please count me in!

message 12: by ☘KathyD☘ (new) - added it

☘KathyD☘ | 101 comments sounds good! thanks! =)

message 13: by Judy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Judy Huch (jlhuch) | 10 comments Yes please!

message 14: by Lysaa (new)

Lysaa | 6 comments Yes! Sounds like a book I would snatch up in a second. I might have to try it out even if I don't win. I'm always looking for new authors and works to get caught up in. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

message 15: by Marie (new)

Marie (marieroop) Yes Please!!

message 16: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4101 comments Mod
And the winners are:

#7 Deborah
#13 Judy
#3 Lynn

Congratulations!

message 17: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1962 comments Mod
Congrats!!!!

message 18: by Shan ~A~ (new)

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) | 85 comments Congratulations, winners!!!

message 19: by Sassafrass (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 327 comments Woot, woot!!! One of these days, I'm gonna win one of these. LOL

message 20: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1962 comments Mod
Lol. You got to keep trying, Sass. You will.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.