YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Altered Souls (Witch Avenue, #2)
This topic is about Altered Souls
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Altered Souls (Witch Avenue #2) by Karice Bolton - Restarting May 10th 2017

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83315 comments Mod
The realm of Altered Souls brings nothing but unrest, deceit, and pain forcing Triss to come face to face with heartbreak from her past.

Facing a betrayal like never before, Triss questions everything she thought she knew about her family, coven, and abilities.

With the help of Logan, she embarks on a journey enabling her to confront the dark side of magic and the person who controls it. Realizing Triss’s ancestors have been seduced for centuries by the dark side, Triss and Logan must ensure no more in their world fall victim to the realm of Altered Souls, even if that means ending the ones they love.

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5671 comments Let me know when you start this.

message 3: by Tayla (new) - added it

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) | 3093 comments ty

message 4: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from the 10th of May 2017

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5671 comments I'm starting this now.

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5671 comments I'm up to Chapter 6.

(view spoiler)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5671 comments I'm up to Chapter 12.

(view spoiler)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5671 comments I'm up to Chapter 18.

(view spoiler)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5671 comments I'm finished.

(view spoiler)