GOOD REVIEWS discussion

The Walk Down Roman's Road: A Story of a Life Shared
This topic is about The Walk Down Roman's Road
Self Publishing > Light Read needs reviews. Dog/Pet lovers esp.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lillian (new)

Lillian White (lillianwhite) | 35 comments This is a short, light, easy read that should appeal to dog and pet lovers alike. I would be very grateful for reviews if anyone is willing to read in exchange for an honest review both here and on Amazon. Thank you.

message 2: by Lillian (new)

Lillian White (lillianwhite) | 35 comments Still looking for reviewers please. Free ecopy. Thank you.

message 3: by Caro (new)

Caro Soles (carosoles) | 6 comments Okay, Lilian, I am a dog lover. I will read and review. My book is an historical mystery set in 1916 NYC. Would you be interested in reading that?

Caro

Alex (briennaij) | 1 comments I am willing to read both of your books if you'd like? My email is thelighteninggirl@gmail.com and I can post a review on here, amazon, and my personal blog brisblog2017.wordpress.com

message 5: by Jon (new)

Jon Cannon | 2 comments to both:

Hi Lillian - my corgi is a delight (and a thieving imp of destruction). Send me your book for review.

Hi Caro - I'm very interested, as a native New Yorker, to read your mystery set in new work in 1916.

my email is jc20162018@yahoo.com

message 6: by Lillian (new)

Lillian White (lillianwhite) | 35 comments Thank you all. I primarily write in two separate genres - horror/spec fiction and historical romance. If you would prefer to read one of those then please just let me know.

I will message each of you with a link to claim this book - thanks for the interest.

Caro I would be happy to read your book.

Thanks all