What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Romance about a girl that falls in love with her best friend's brother. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bozana (new)

Bozana Pasic | 2 comments I read this paperback book when I was around 13-14 so about 2008-2009. I found it in my high school library in either the I or L section. I'm fairly sure the title included the word "Blue", but I could be so wrong. The cover I think had a brownish picture but I can't re,member anymore.
It was aimed for YA as it included talk about losing your virginity etc. and it was a romance.
The main character I think was called Bec and she had two friends called Lisa and Jasmine. At some point I think she starts to have feelings for Jasmine's brother and there is a scene where they are eating mangoes on the porch on morning after a party? I remember towards the end of the book its her birthday and she has a party where she wears this silk blue jacket or kimono or something and it gives her confidence etc. something along those lines. She also finds out that Lisa and Jasmine's brother slept together at her party I think. At the end of the book they had little snippets of the characters thoughts and Jasmine's brother said that he had really messed up with the main character. That's all I remember of this book and even my sister remembers me reading it and flicking through it.

message 3: by Bozana (new)

Bozana Pasic | 2 comments Ayshe wrote: "Maybe Follow the Blue by Brigid Lowry?"
Thats it! That's the book thank you so much!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Follow the Blue (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brigid Lowry (other topics)