Disney Descendants discussion

• Girls' Dorms • > ~Mal and Evie's Dorm~

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments This is a dorm for Mal (Catherine) and Evie (Mils). Only these two characters are allowed into the dorm unless you have permission or are roleplaying with one of them!

message 3: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~ | 737 comments Mod
((Evie's side: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... except with a crown on the wall))

Evie walked in and started decorating the right side of the room.

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal was flopped on her bed, skimming through her magic book. "Ben said I should try not to use my magic now, but how can I not?" she complained aloud. "It would be so much easier to decorate this room with a spell!"

message 5: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie laughed. "You could use the spell," she said. "Or, you could ask your boyfriend to come here and do it for you." She winked mischievously.

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal laughed a little at that. "Why don't you ask Doug to decorate for you?" she said with a little smile, putting down the book and starting to sort out the decorations spread on the bed in front of her.

message 7: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie blushed. "I would, but I haven't seen him in a while," she admitted. "Besides, he would barely be able to lift my boxes." She gasped and covered her mouth, unable to believe she had just said that.

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal laughed, partly at the statement and partly at Evie's face. "I can keep a secret," she told her with a little wink as she changed the bed.

message 9: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie smiled in relief. "Thanks. Doug's really sweet, but I'm not too confident in how he can lift things. Besides, we're not boyfriend and girlfriend or anything," Evie said, feeling the need to explain herself.

message 10: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal raised an eyebrow. "Not boyfriend and girlfriend yet? Well I hear that the Valentines Day Dance is coming up and it's girls ask boys." She winked at her.

message 11: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie blushed. "True. But," she paused, "I don't know. Should I really ask him? Maybe he doesn't like me like that." She bit her lip.

message 12: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal made a 'psh' noise. "Oh, I don't know. All that gazing at you randomly and asking to do homework together just can't mean anything," she said sarcastically.

message 13: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evil blushed again. "Well, I just don't want to be wrong. I was so off last time…" her voice trailed off, remembering Chad. "I don't want to get hurt again."

message 14: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal sat next to her and put her arm around her shoulders, "Well Chad wanted to benefit off your amazing brain and Doug already has an almost-as-good brain so I don't think you need to worry there."

message 15: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie smiled weakly as she leaned into Mal. "Thanks Mal. You've always been there for me," she said thankfully.

message 16: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal wrapped her arms around Evie in a rare moment of affection and whispered "You helped me get together with Ben so here I am taking my turn."

message 17: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) ((I've got to go :( Byee))

message 18: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Byeeeeeeee))

Evie smiled as she hugged Mal back. "Thanks. You're the best friend ever," she said.

message 19: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) "You are too," Mal told her. "Remember when Ben saw me after you did my makeup for my date with him and said 'Now I know the difference between pretty and beautiful'? That was all you."

message 20: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie blushed. "Thanks. But I didn't do much. I just enhanced your natural beauty," she said.

message 21: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) "Eh there's not much to work off of," Mal shrugged, not realizing how pretty she really was.

message 22: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie gave her a light push. "Mal! Are you kidding me?" Evie asked, incredulous. "You are so pretty!"

message 23: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal couldn't help but smile at that. "You still beat me, though," she informed her.

message 24: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, Mal," she said smiling. She finished decorating her half of the room.

message 25: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie glanced at Mal as she walked over and opened it. Her eyes widened as she saw Doug. "Hi, Doug," she said. "Um, come on in! It's a little bit of a mess because we're still decorating."

message 26: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal gave Evie a playful wink when Doug walked in and made a point to decorate her side of the room as if she wasn't eavesdropping.

message 27: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie shrugged. "It's okay. We all get busy sometimes," she said. "The good thing is that you're here now." She smiled.

message 28: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) ((How about order is Mils, Jazmine, me?))

Mal waltzed along, adding black and purple decorations in the room. There was too much pink!

message 29: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Sounds good!))

Evie shrugged. "Pretty good," she said. "How about you?"

message 30: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Okay cool thanks! Just waiting for Catherine to post…))

message 31: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) ((Sorry I've had a crazy last few days :( ))

Mal starting leaning over their way listening without realizing. She quickly fixed her position when she realized, hoping they didn't notice, and continued decorating.

message 32: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((It's okay I have too))

Evie smiled. "Well thanks for stopping by," she said. "Would you like to sit down?" She was trying to be better about having manners.

message 33: by Catherine (last edited Feb 06, 2017 03:17PM) (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal almost laughed out loud. Her thoughts went: Evie and manners. I mean, she's way better at them then most Isle kids, but she has such a wild side! I've been trying to work on my manners, but mostly only around Ben, but that's kind of backwards because Ben also gets the brunt of my rudeness...

message 34: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

"Thanks," Evie said as she took a seat next to him. She smoothed her blue skirt against her legs, unsure of what to do or say next. She glanced at Mal and rolled her eyes as she saw Mal trying not to laugh.

message 35: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Mal finished up her decorating and casually exited the room to go find Ben.

((I'll just let you guys role from here :))

message 36: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Ok))

Evie nodded when Doug suggested they study together, then laughed when he said he hadn't noticed her. "I think she was trying to give us some space," she said.

message 37: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie smiled but shook her head. "Thanks for asking, but I'm pretty much done with my half," she said. Then she walked over and got her chemistry textbook. "Should I get my notes too?"

message 38: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie shrugged. "We could study here or move to the library if you want," she suggested.

message 39: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

Evie smiled and blushed. She gathered her books and hooked her arm through Doug's. "Let's go!"

((Do you kind posting first please?))

message 40: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Thanks! Btw, I won't be on much if at all this weekend. It's my bday weekend so I'll be busy ;) ))

message 41: by Mils ~Crazy week may not reply much~, Rotten to the Core (new)

((Thanks!))