What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical romance. Couple separated. He lives in New York, designs boats. Comes back to London because wife wants divorce to marry artist. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Loridi02 (new)

Loridi02 | 3 comments Any help is appreciated

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6981 comments Mod
What time period is this set in? Do the 2 get back together or does the wife stay with her artist? When did you read this? What format did you read it in? Any memories of the cover? How did you find it?

message 3: by Loridi02 (new)

Loridi02 | 3 comments Regency. They get back together. She ends up going to New York to win him back. I read on my kindle So can't remember cover.

message 5: by Loridi02 (new)

Loridi02 | 3 comments Yes! Thank you

back to top

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Private Arrangements (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sherry Thomas (other topics)