Disney Descendants discussion

• Boys' Dorms • > ~Finley and Alistar's Dorm~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Alia ~you are not your anxiety~ (aliaongoodreads) | 370 comments This is a dorm for Finley Gothel (Emma) and Alistar Wonderland (Elizabeth). Only these two characters are allowed in the dorm unless you have permission or are roleplaying with one of them!

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
Alistar wandered into his dorm, amazed he didn't get lost. He set his bag down on the bed and pulled out a book, sitting down at the nearby desk and reading it, wondering what his roommate was like.

message 3: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
Finlay walked into the room carrying a big bag of books, plus a bag full of all of his belongings from back home on the Isle. He saw his roommate, gave him a smile, and sighed as he placed his bags on the floor by his bed. Then, he ran his hand through his curly dark hair. He had that part done.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
Alistar briefly glanced up at his roommate, taking in his appearance. "Where you from? Wonderland? Then you must already hate me," He shrugged, since he was used to Wonderlandians hating him because of his mom. She didn't even want to find Wonderland!

message 5: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay looked up at the boy. He was already making assumptions. "Um, no." He replied. "I'm actually not from Wonderland and I don't actually hate you." He said, kind of finding that part a bit amusing. "I'm actually from the Isle."

"Oh, okay," Alistar shrugged and continued his reading. "I mean, I suppose I get the hate for me, but I still don't really like it, you know? So who are you the kid of?"

message 7: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I don't think that people actually hate you. I like you because you are reading and I love to read." Finlay said with a smile. "Mother Gothel's son. It turns out that all of those stories aren't true. She didn't die when she was thrown out of the tower. She lived and to be honest that was a long drop." He spoke.

"Only because if I don't keep my mind focused on something I'd probably get lost in my bedsheets or something," Alistar said. "Really? I actually hadn't heard those stories. Alistar Wonderland, son of....well, Alice in Wonderland,"

message 9: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Alistar. Also I wished that I had a cool name like you. Your name reminds me of a skateboarder for some reason." Finlay commented with a light chuckle.

Alistar giggled at that. "It's supposed to sound like Alice in Wonderland. I bet if she had a daughter she'd name her Alyssa Wonderland or something,"

message 11: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"That is true." Finlay said with a nod. "I mean, sometimes I wonder what my mother would have named me if I was a girl. Probably the same thing. After all, she has always wanted a girl. Finlay is one of those names for either gender." He stated.

"Really? I didn't know that," He shrugged. "And no, I have no idea who my dad is, Mom never said. Some people think it was the Mad Hatter, but it could've been any Wonderlandian. Or any human,"

message 13: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay was curious. Some people didn't even know the other half of their parents, which was kind of odd even for him. "Same here. I have no idea who my father was." Finlay sighed. It stunk, of course, but sometimes Finlay didn't mind.

"I think most kids here are like that. Royalty tends to be very secretive, and villains are often no exception. There's only a handful of students I can name off the top of my hand who know both parents," He continued reading.

message 15: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Now that you mention it, it happens to be quite sad." Finlay spoke, biting his lower lip. "I didn't know my father either, which isn't really much of a shocker there. Nobody really likes my mother anyway. To be honest I don't like her all that much." Finlay lightly chuckled.

Alistar giggled at that too. "My mom was fine. She was really spacey though, and I ended up getting like that, which is ann-" He suddenly stopped talking and looked out the window. "Oh, what a beautiful bird that is! Fly and sing, little bird!" He giggled in a dazed tone.

message 17: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay listened to what Alistar was saying, until his attention was glued onto the window. He was mostly paying attention to a bird now, which Finlay even got to looking at the bird along with Alistar. "Wow. That's a nice bird." He commented.

(( oh my gosh! Alistar is too cute! :D ))

"Very pretty, isn't it? I wish I could fly and sing just like a little bird," He whistled a bird call, then snapped out of it and glanced at Finlay. "Uh....sorry...I'm pretty scatterbrained,"

((Haha thanks! :D))

message 19: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay watched the bird, his mouth gaping open. For some reason he was pretty astonished at how the bird flew and landed on branch to branch. "Oh! It's all good. I actually enjoyed it, to be honest." He stated.

(( he should win the cutest character award. :D ))

"Good, because I space out and say things like that a lot. But sometimes it comes in handy. I solve lots of puzzles," He went over to his bag and pulled out a thousand-piece puzzle. "Want to do one with me?"

((:D))

message 21: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finley's eyes grew wide as he saw the one thousand piece puzzle in front of him. "Sure." He replied with a smile. "I like a good challenge. What's the picture when the puzzle is complete?" He asked.

"A mushroom kingdom. I bought it randomly, honestly. I don't look at the pictures when I buy puzzles, just the amount of pieces," He opened the box and dumped the pieces out on a desk. "I haven't put this one together yet,"

message 23: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Mushroom kingdoms sound very interesting." Finlay commented even though he had never seen one in his whole entire life. "You do like a challenge, don't you Alistar?" He asked with the raise of his eyebrow and smiled.

"Not really, they're soggy and smell weird," He shrugged and started working on the outer edges of the puzzle, grinning back at Finlay. "I guess you could put it like that,"

message 25: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Yeah. That's true. I hate mushrooms now." Finlay commented. "But I still really like this puzzle." Finlay placed a piece and grinned at Alistar. He was glad that he was his roommate. Alistar was the best.

Alistar laughed. "Well you shouldn't hate mushrooms just because I do," He continued working on the puzzle.

((Was this the character you wanted a girlfriend/boyfriend for?

Because Finlay and Alistar have great chemistry ))

message 27: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay shook his head, placing another piece. "No I don't. I never really said that." He said with a shrug as he looked up at Alistar.

(( I already got a few messages. One said that they wanted their character to have a bf / gf relationship and the other one wanted to have a friendship. c: however, it's up to you. i'm kind of new to different relationships between characters. ))

message 28: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( but otherwise i am up for it. c: ))

"Okay," He shrugged, confused and continued working on the puzzle. "Start with the outer regions first, then it'll be easier to fill in the middle!"

((Lol I think purplebookwrom is taking Sophie and Alistar to the dance first, but if it doesn't work out then we'll do something))

message 30: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay looked up at Alistar and nodded. "Okay. I will do that." He said as he stuck a few more pieces to the puzzle. It was actually quite enjoyable, yet a bit stressful.

(( that's fine! maybe they just want to keep it a secret? c: ))

Alistar didn't respond, since he was totally in his zone. He stuck his tongue out in concentration and continued to work.

((If you want c:))

message 32: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay watched Alistar. He had never seen anybody so competitive in a puzzle before. Finlay bit his lower lip as he placed down another piece.

message 33: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

(( that's fine with me. c: ))

Alistar continued to work, already having solved half the puzzle by now. As he worked, he hummed a certain song to himself under his breath just to pass the time.

message 35: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I can't believe that you have done half of the puzzle already." He stated in amazement. He could have never placed five hundred pieces that quick. "Are you sure that you haven't done this puzzle before?"

"Nope! I'm just really good at puzzles and riddles," He smirked. "If I don't do them, I space out pretty badly and would probably walk off a cliff or something,"

message 37: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay laughed at the thought of Alistar walking off of a cliff. "That's funny." He said with a grin. He couldn't get the image out of his mind now. It stayed there like glue plastered on the back of a piece of paper.

Alistar laughed with him. "Yeah, I suppose it is pretty funny, huh?" He continued laughing. "It's the truth though,"

message 39: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay made a little cliff with his hands, making two of his fingers walk across his hand. Then, he made them fall off, making a big boom voice. "That is a representation of how somebody would fall off a cliff." He said with a childish grin.

"Stop making me laugh, you'll give me the hiccups," He warned before indeed descending into a series of hiccups. "Oh no," He held his throat.

message 41: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay burst out laughing as he made another boom noise. "Woosh. There he goes. Down, down, down, then BAM!" He exclaimed. "He's definitely a goner." He added.

"S-stop it," Alistar said, still hiccuping. He then started coughing. "I-I can't laugh anymore..."

message 43: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Sorry." Finlay said as he stopped laughing. "I mean, I like making little movies with my fingers sometimes. We should make a movie sometime with little figures or something."

"I-it's fine....I just laughed too hard," He finally calmed down, clutching his stomach. "M-maybe we should take a break,"

message 45: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Finlay nodded as he lightly chuckled because of the thought of the cliff. "Sorry, but I promise that it is going to be the last time!" He said, holding out his pointer finger.

"The image of me falling off a cliff is really that funny?" He asked in a confused tone. "Curious and curiouser,"

message 47: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Yeah! It was actually really funny!" He exclaimed. "Just not the part about you falling off of the cliff because you happen to be my friend and my roommate, so." Finlay stated with a shrug, placing another piece down.

Alistar blinked. "Uh, what? You make no sense....and I'm the one who's supposed to be mad here," He tried giggling again but it came out as a hiccup. "Excuse me,"

message 49: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Who's to say that we aren't all mad here?" Finlay shrugged, putting another piece of the puzzle together. "That's a Wonderland thing, isn't it?"

He giggled. "Yes, it is! I consider myself to be mad, but in a healthy way, but some of the the Wonderlandian kids either think I'm too mad or not mad enough," He shrugged and put another piece in.

« previous 1 3