Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Hello, someone can change one Book Cover please?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Agato (last edited Jan 28, 2017 02:56PM) (new)

Agato | 5 comments Hello,

I thought I could have changed the cover of the book afterwards, so I put a placeholder. Can you modify the old cover with the right book cover? Thanks in advance.

The book is here: La rosa è il fiore più delizioso, tu... la mia unica rosa

The new cover is here: https://lamiaunicarosa.files.wordpres...

message 2: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments ➤ Was the book distributed with the existing cover in any form—either print or electronic—including advance reader copies (ARCs)?

Also, when creating the book, it would appear that you entered the ISBN-13 in the ISBN-10 field, resulting in a truncated (invalid) ISBN-13. From your new cover image (barcode), the ISBN-13 should be: 9788892647688. ➜ Please confirm.

Note that the new cover image will be cropped to show only the front cover, as this is the standard way of displaying covers on Goodreads.

message 3: by Agato (new)

Agato | 5 comments No, the existing cover was a test cover, book will not ship with it nor has been shipped.
The new one has been confirmed to as the official cover. If you need I can crop the front and share that one instead of the whole cover. Thank you.

message 4: by Codex (new)

Codex | 3401 comments Agato wrote: "No, the existing cover was a test cover, book will not ship with it nor has been shipped.
The new one has been confirmed to as the official cover..."

Based on your confirmation, the existing placeholder cover has been replaced with the official (cropped) cover from your website.

Also, the truncated (invalid) ISBN-13 originally populating the ISBN-10 field has been corrected (ref.: barcode printed on the back of the official cover—see here).

message 5: by Agato (new)

Agato | 5 comments Codex wrote: "Agato wrote: "No, the existing cover was a test cover, book will not ship with it nor has been shipped.
The new one has been confirmed to as the official cover..."

Based on your confirmation, the ..."

All good, thank you Codex.