Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Horror/Supernatural Short Story

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Clayton (chelscey) | 9 comments Hey there! I'd love some beta readers for my short horror story (just over 6k words). It deals with a monster/urban legend and is a bit of a period piece (1930's). I normally write YA fantasy (book length) so this is a new genre for me and would love feedback!

Thank you!

message 2: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Clayton (chelscey) | 9 comments Amanda wrote: "I'd be interested in reading your story and offering feedback."

Great, thank you! Go ahead and message me with an email I can send the story to and I'll send it your way.

Really appreciate it!

message 3: by Marco (new)

Marco Silva | 10 comments Hello, I'm interested in beta reading your short story.
You can send me a docx to marcoffs@sapo.pt

Best regards,
M

message 4: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Clayton (chelscey) | 9 comments Marco wrote: "Hello, I'm interested in beta reading your short story.
You can send me a docx to marcoffs@sapo.pt

Best regards,
M"

Thanks, Marco! Just sent you the document.

message 5: by BookWhispers (new)

BookWhispers | 46 comments Hi, I am interested :)

mail: spooninabowl1@gmail.com

message 6: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Clayton (chelscey) | 9 comments Spoon wrote: "Hi, I am interested :)

mail: spooninabowl1@gmail.com"

Great! Just emailed you!

message 7: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Clayton (chelscey) | 9 comments Kat wrote: "If you're looking for general feedback, I'd be happy to give it a read. Is there a particular time you'd need a response by?

You can send the doc to kytutin@gmail.com."

Just sent you the story, thanks! I've been getting fast turnarounds on this so some anytime this weekend would be awesome but I know life happens so really, early next week is fine too. Really appreciate it!

message 8: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 4 comments Hi, if you're still needing feedback, I'd be happy to take a look at it for you! I am an avid reader of the horror genre.

You can go ahead an PM.