Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Children's Book

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina Steiner | 3 comments A story for elementary school children, 18 chapters, about 23000 words.
Fantasy about a Channel Island Vixen, who wants to visit the land of her ancestors. Thank you.

message 2: by Amandeep (new)

Amandeep Singh | 35 comments Hi there! I'd love to beta reader your story. Would you be interested in story swapping with me? My story is 80k words and is YA.

My story's blurb:

The premise: A superhero story with a twist!

It's the near future, and America has turned into a third world country because of a major economic depression. Sarah is a 16 year old homeless girl who lives in the crime-filled city of New Boston.

Sarah cannot control herself when she see's a crime; she jumps in to help no matter the threat on her own life. When Sarah accidentally ends up taking an action that dooms her whole city and everyone in it, she has no choice but to somehow save the day even though she's a starving girl who can't do a single pushup and can't take a light pinch.

message 3: by Christina (last edited Jan 29, 2017 08:05AM) (new)

Christina Steiner | 3 comments Amandeep wrote: "Hi there! I'd love to beta reader your story. Would you be interested in story swapping with me? My story is 80k words and is YA.

My story's blurb:

I..."

Amandeep wrote: "Hi there! I'd love to beta reader your story. Would you be interested in story swapping with me? My story is 80k words and is YA.

My story's blurb:

I..."

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I would be happy to read your YA story. It sounds interesting. since I have not done this previously in this venue I'm unsure how it works.
Here is my email address, can you contact me directly.
csteiner54@gmail.com