YA LGBT Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Old story Challenge nominations > SPECIAL Valentine's Writing Prompt--POLL CLOSED!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sammy Goode (last edited Feb 02, 2017 07:12PM) (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Valentine's Day is approaching and I would love to have a special writing prompt that will run concurrently with our regular monthly writing prompt. So I am eager to see what "love" means to you and am asking that you post no more than TWO pics for our consideration.

Again this will run concurrently with our regular February writing prompt so as always keep it YA and choose that shot that says "LOVE" to you!

The nominations will close at midnight on February 2nd and then the poll will go up.

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED--POLL IS HERE--https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1... and will be open until February 7the.

message 2: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments RESERVED

message 3: by Tully (last edited Jan 28, 2017 08:38AM) (new)

Tully Vincent (tully_vincent) | 78 comments I saw this on pinterest... I don't know where it originated as the site it links back to is dead, but I thought this was adorable drawing.

message 4: by Kaje (last edited Jan 28, 2017 08:54AM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 16566 comments That's so sweet <3
I like how the artist made their cheeks pale rather than pink, and yet it has a similar feel of blushing a little, but more subtle.

message 5: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16566 comments

message 6: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Tully wrote: "I saw this on pinterest... I don't know where it originated as the site it links back to is dead, but I thought this was adorable drawing.

"

Gosh I like this!!

message 7: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Kaje wrote: ""

So cute!!

message 8: by Riina (new)

Riina Y.T. (ibxxxriina) | 469 comments

message 9: by Riina (new)

Riina Y.T. (ibxxxriina) | 469 comments

message 10: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16566 comments

message 11: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments BUMP!!! One more day to post pics!!

message 12: by Sammy Goode (new)

Sammy Goode | 5380 comments Nominations are now closed. The Poll is up and can be found here:

\https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

It will be open till February 7th!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.