Disney Descendants discussion

• Auradon • > ~The Beach~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ahana~ , Cosmic Girl (new)

Ahana~  (kingahana) | 769 comments Mod
A sandy beach with beautiful blue water in Auradon. Come here for swimming or just a walk along the beach!

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Kavy walked along the beach, taking a few glances at the waves, as she walked. This place was beautiful, She smiled to herself, as she continued to walk.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
Megan walked along the other side of the beach, hoping she wouldn't get sand stuck between her new shoes, since she wasn't in the mood to pour it all out. She then noticed her sister Kavy wandering around and ran up to her happily. "Hey Kavy!" She smiled and waved.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Kavy looked up and smiled when she saw her sister, Megan. "Hey Megan!!!" She smiled. "How are you, sis?"

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
"I'm good! I just don't like beaches very much," She smiled at her older sister. "What are you doing here?"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Just hanging out and taking a walk," she smiled back. "It's very relaxing here, and I like the sound of the waves. What about you?"

"It'd be nice if it wasn't for all the sand. It's coarse and gross," She grumbled, pulling off her shoes. "But I do like all the treasures you sometimes find when you dig in the sand,"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "That is true for all the treasures, they are very beautiful," she smiled. "I love the waves, and the water, because it feels really nice, and it's beautiful and it's fun to play in."

"We could go wading in the water now, if you want?" She offered nicely. "It's a nice day to do it,"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Sure!!" Kavy smiled. "Race you to the water, sis!!" she started running towards the ocean.

"Yeah, race ya!" Megan laughed and ran after her, knowing Kavy would reach the water first due to her strength.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Kavy laughed as she continued to run, feeling the wind blow against her face as she ran.

As expected, Kavy beat Megan to the ocean, and she giggled. "You beat me again, as usual. No wonder Dad calls you 'Wonder-Girl,'" She mused.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Kavy laughed. "Well I do have this super strength," she said.

"I know! I'm so jealous! I didn't really get anything from Dad. Just his big heart!" She pouted sightly.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Hey, at least you've got his big heart, so that's something," Kavy smiled at her.

"Yeah," Megan simply smiled back, continuing to wade in the water. "Do you know where Alex is? You two are usually inseparable,"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "I have no idea actually," she looked around. "She's probably just in her dorm right now."

((Should I bring Alex in?))

((If you want))

"We should dig up seashells and make a bracelet for her!" Megan smiled nicely.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments ((kk))

"Ooh, that's a great idea!!" Kavy's eyes widened. "You're a genius sis!!"

"I know! We could make some for ourselves too!" Megan walked out of the water and kneeled down and started digging around in the sand for shells.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Yes we should," Kavy replied happily, and she kneeled down and helped Megan dig around the sand for shells.

((I wish I had sibs like these guys irl XD you know like sibs that get along really well and don't fight ALL the time))

After a few minutes Megan dug up a large snail shell. "Oh, look at this! I wonder if we could hear the ocean through it,"

((Lol me too , I just have two younger brothers who fight all the time))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Ooh, that shell looks really pretty!!!" Kavy smiled.

((I have one brother, who I used to fight with a lot, and now we barely talk to each other anymore XD))

"This can be the first shell. We should find some smaller white or grey ones to make up the remainder of the bracelet," She suggested.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Yes we should!!" Kavy agreed, with a smile. She kneeled back down and continued to dig for some more shells. And then she found a few small grey ones, and held them up. "Are these okay?" she asked her.

Megan looked up and nodded. "Perfect! I found one too!" She held out her hand to show her. "Two more and we should have enough,"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Yes!!" Kavy smiled. She continued to dig around for more shells. Then she found a while shell and heled it up. "How's this?"

"Perfect! I found one too," She held out her own white shell. "Did you bring some string or a ribbon with you?"

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Shoot," Kavy looked around for some string. "No I didn't...."

"Awwww, it's okay. We can go back home and make the bracelets there! Let's find some more shells first," Megan suggested.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Good idea!!" she smiled. "How many do we need?"

((time skip?))

"About ten maybe?" Megan suggested.

((Sure!))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Okay," Kavy smiled, and kneeled down, once more and looked for more shells.

((where should we time-skip to?))

((Them having made the bracelets?))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments ((they don't have the string on them tho, do you want to time-skip to them finding all the shells and then have them go home and make the bracelets?))

((Sure, that sounds good!))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments ((kk))

~Time skip to after finding the pearls~

Kavy stood up, holding the pearls, and smiling. "Found them all," She showed Megan.

"Great! Let's go back home and make those bracelets!" Megan suggested nicely.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments "Okay! Race you there?" she laughed.

"Yup! Race you there!" Megan laughed in response, already running off.

((Switch to their house?))

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 115 comments Kavy ran after her, laughing.

((Yeah))

((You post first?))

message 45: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
Liam grinned as he walked down the trail, looking around and smiling as he looked at the water. The sun reflected off of the water so beautifully that it caused him to sigh happily. He sat down, staring at the sun.

message 46: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam looked over at the girl, cocking his head slightly like a little puppy dog. "Hello, miss? Are you alright?" He asked curiously.

message 47: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I'm Liam Hatter, son of the Mad Hatter." He replied, getting up and scratching the back of his neck. Girls were not his specialty. A cup of tea and a colorful beanie was more his style. "Who are you?"

message 48: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Liam noticed that Sabrina was a bit nervous too, which didn't make him feel too tense anymore. "That's so cool! My father is kind of, strange, obviously. However, I didn't get most of his traits." He laughed, running a hand through his black hair.

message 49: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Thanks!" Liam chirped cheerfully. "I mean, a lot of people at school kind of think I'm weird. I mean, I do get hyped up on sugar because I can't eat it a lot and I never do, but that is the only time." Liam stated, nodding seriously even though it didn't last long.

message 50: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I know right?!" Liam exclaimed, glad that somebody agreed with him. "Sure, I'm different, but that doesn't make me strange or insanely weird." He stated. "I'm glad that somebody like you agrees. You really know your stuff."

« previous 1