1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Amber & War

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments description
(view spoiler)

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 45 comments Thanks for making the thread. ^.^ How detailed would you like the characters to be?

message 3: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Welcome!
I don't mind, do you have a preference?

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber | 45 comments I usually just do name, age, appearance, and sometimes a bit of their personality.

message 5: by War* (last edited Jan 27, 2017 09:29PM) (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Sounds good, I'll work on a character.

Are we doing MxF or MxM?

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber | 45 comments MXF if that's okay?

message 7: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Yep!

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber | 45 comments Okay I will have my girl up shortly. ^.^

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 45 comments Name: Amiee Bentley
Personality: She's sweet and a little naïve. She does have a party girl side that she keeps hidden from certain people.
Appearance:

message 10: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments
description Soren Elijah Cassel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ { “ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ” } ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(view spoiler)

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber | 45 comments Great! Would you like to start or do you want me to?

message 12: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Could you please?

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 45 comments Amiee was skeptical as she stood in line with her friends to get into one of New York's most popular clubs. She enjoyed going out and dancing, but new places made her nervous. As they approached the bouncer they all smiled and were let in instantly, which wasn't much of a surprise most women weren't denied entrance here. The moment they were in she relaxed and grabbed her best friend's hand dragging her out on to the dance floor.

message 14: by War* (last edited Jan 27, 2017 11:44PM) (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Soren's eyes drifted around the packed club, the dancing strobe lights painting his skin with color as he took another sip of his drink. He was out alone tonight, having felt cooped up these last few days and wanting to let loose for once. He leaned up against the bar, watching people in various states of intoxication dance horribly off rhythm. His eyes were drawn towards a girl that was being dragged to the dance floor by whom he assumed was her friend. He laughed lightly to himself as he ordered another drink. While Soren himself wasn't a terrible dancer, he wouldn't allow himself anywhere near the dance floor without a few drinks in him first.

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber | 45 comments "Dance with me," Amiee whined as her friend protested. "Please? I promise one song and then you can get hammered with the other girls. Please, please, please?" She smiled sweetly as they stood in the middle of the dancing bodies as her friend finally relented and agreed to dance one song with her. Amiee looked over where her friend pointed and laughed seeing twins looking at them, "No way," she yelled over the music. She was picky about guys and she admitted that fully.
When the song ended Amiee followed her friend over to the bar. Once there they had difficulty getting the bartender's attention.

message 16: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Taking a few sips from his new drink, Soren felt two people come up to the bar next to him, he turned his head slightly to look at them and then smirked softly when he noticed it was the pair of girls from the dance floor. He turned back to his drink before he noticed the girl's failing attempts to catch the bartender's attention. Soren sighed softly before holding out his hand in a slight gesture to the bartender "Lucas!" he called out to man. Instantly the bartender hurried over, Soren seemingly being an important person to keep happy. "Get these girls their drinks.....and put it on my tab".

message 17: by Amber (new)

Amber | 45 comments Amiee jumped hearingthe guy beside them calling out to the bartender. She looked over at him then to her friend who ordered them both some mixed drink Amiee had never heard. "That's really kind of you," she yelled over the music to the man standing beside her, "but you really don't have to." When her friend got her drink she pushed the other into Amiee's hand before leaving. Amiee started to call after her, but she knew what her friend was trying to do and laughed shaking her head before looking over at the guy, "Thanks for the drink," she said before taking a sip.