1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Janellie & War

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments description
(view spoiler)

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments I'm really excited to do this with you!

message 3: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Same!
What do you want to do for characters?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments I'll be doing a female unless you want to try multiple characters. To add more drama to it?

message 5: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments One character each is fine, how detailed should they be?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Cool, Not too detailed because I add more detail as the rp goes on.

message 7: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Alright, I'll work on a character.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Same here.

message 9: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments
description Jonathan Octavius Roman
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ { “ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ” } ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(view spoiler)

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments
Name: Adrianna Grey
Appearance:

Personality: Adrianna Grey is very kind, she shows a loving and caring side of herself to anyone that comes to her. Though she can be very rude and protective when it comes to her getting hurt or her family getting hurt.
History: Growing up Adrianna was in a good family they weren't too rich but they weren't poor either. They were all close, Her mother was a nurse at the community hospital, her dad was an IT, while she and her brother went to school together he graduated early and went to an Ivy League school. She stayed home and is going to the University to finish her degree in Nursing. She's had some bad relationships while in high school but nothing compared to her first ex that cheated on her with her best friend. Now she's ready to find a more serious relationship with someone.
Other:

message 11: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Nice!
Where should we start the rp?

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Thanks! Maybe they are beginning their stage of dating?

message 13: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Sounds good.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Great:) could you start please?

message 15: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments With a small groan, Jonathan slowly blinked his eyes open and glanced around the still quiet room, checking the time on clock that sat on the table to his right. He had only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Another groan brought Jon to a sitting position as he pulled on his shirt from last night to walk out of his room. "Coffee first, then shower..." he muttered, running his hands in his hair in a failed attempt to fix it. He was on autopilot as he pulled down the canister of coffee and began to prepare a fresh pot. While the coffee was brewing, Jon pulled out his phone to message Adrianna, they had met a few weeks ago and things between them were starting to turn serious. "Hey beautiful, are you awake?".

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Her alarm went off though she was already awake, Adrianna pulled her hair into a french braid before fixing her nurses outfit. She slipped on her shoes as she heard the sound of a familiar ding. She smiled softly and picked up her phone to look at the text the contact name brought her a big smile. Seeing it was Jonathan just waking up and sending her a message was sweet. "Hi handsome, I just finished getting ready. Though she had little sleep she was working hard on her last nursing exam plus the job she already has at the hospital added to her schedule. Though she always made time for her Jonathan, after their first successful meeting she was so happy to continue things between them and now they were hitting a serious point.

message 17: by War* (new)

War* (warr) | 19 comments Jon had set his phone down as he waited for Adrianna's reply, the coffee machine bubbling in the background as he walked back to his room to grab a set of clothes for the day. He heard his phone buzz on his way back, a small smile pulling up the edges of his lips as he went to go grab it, setting his clothes on one of the chairs, he would change after his shower. He didn't know how it happened, he's had other girlfriends in the past, but somehow Adrianna had him wrapped around her finger since they first met. Then you're way ahead of me, I haven't even got dressed yet. Do you have class today? he texted back, knowing she had her last nursing exam soon, but really wanting to see her today.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 4693 comments Adrianna smiled at his text and checked her schedule. She finished braiding her hair before picking up her phone to answer. I'm actually late,I have one class in thirty minutes. After that I'm free.she wanted to see him too and hopefully after her class they can see each other hopefully. She finished getting ready and grabbed her bag and text book. She walked out of her house and closed the door before heading to the campus which was walking distance.