UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

General Chat - anything Goes > *****Happy birthday Tim!*****

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments You deserve lots and lots of cake!!!

Banananana cake!

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim | 22034 comments have a good day

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments Happy Brithday Tim! Have a great day :)

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9111 comments Or even Birthday!

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Happy Birthday Tim. Hope you have a great day.

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments Hope you have a great day, Tim.

And a cake for you...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

message 7: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments Aww thank you :) Ill have some of that brith, Rosemary - I assume it has alcohol in it? And Vanessa: clouds, sky, planes - what more could a boy want in a cake? (okay, rum, sherry . . .)

Right, back to wor breakfast! :D

message 8: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25093 comments Have a lovely day, young man. I hope you make time for yourself.

message 9: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Have a great birthday, Tim. Or brithday, whichever is preferable.

message 10: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments Happy Birthday Tim

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I think I got the wrong Tim! Happy Birthday

message 12: by Jagriti (new)

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 201 comments Happy Birthday Tim. Have a fun day & best wishes for a good year!

message 13: by Anita (new)

Anita | 3758 comments Happy Birthday Tim, hope you are having a lovely day !

message 15: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments Thanks everyone. GL: looks like I'm going for a burton!
Had a nice afternoon out that sadly didn't involve aeroplanes, but didn't involve work either.

There's a fresh delivery of beer in the fridge and a stack of unwatched blu rays by the telly. So that's my evening sorted . . .

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I wasn't sure whether to give you that one or this one!

message 17: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments You have to ask?

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Tim wrote: "You have to ask?"

Well I don't know your taste in makeup...

message 19: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments Not pink. Although historically speaking, pink is a masculine colour (it's only been girly for less than a century...)

Kay (Golden Girl) | 2286 comments Happy Birthday Tim ,hope you had a nice day ,I am late as usual wishing people birthday happiness x

message 21: by B J (new)

B J Burton (bjburton) | 2914 comments Happy Birthday, Tim. Looks as if you have a fine selection of cakes.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth White | 2067 comments Happy belated Birthday, Tim and all the best for the coming year.

message 23: by Pam (new)

Pam Baddeley | 3013 comments Whoops - wasn't on here to see this. Happy belated birthday anyway.