The London School Of Performing Arts discussion

Warlington > Gym

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 418 comments Mod
A giant gym located in Warlington. It is a huge gym with light gray bleachers, a snack bar with healthy snacks, and a ton of sports equipment.

message 2: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait walked over to the gym with Silver and she had to admit that she was glad she was doing something with her brand new friend. "Isn't this place amazing?" Kait said with a huge grin.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver whistled when she entered. "Incredible. I just love sports." She said, smiling.

message 4: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"Me too, even though I don't really play them at all. However, I do love baseball, volleyball, football, and basketball." Kait said, pretty sure that she was possibly rambling.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver smiled. "Wow. I love soccer, tennis, and swimming." She shrugged. "Not as much as you."

message 6: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait smiled. "What should we do first? To be honest the possibilities are literally endless here." She spoke.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver laughed. "How are you at.... running?"

message 8: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait smiled. "Pretty good actually. Why?"

message 10: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"Sure!" Kait replied as she set down her backpack. "Okay, tell me when you're ready." She added.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver got in her lane. "How many laps?"

message 12: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"How about three?" Kait suggested as she tightened her sneakers.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver nodded and got ready. "whenever."

message 14: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"Okay," Kait said as she got into her lane. "Three, two, one, go!" She exclaimed, running around the track.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver started at a jog but then got into a sprint. After three minutes she finished.

message 16: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait sighed as she got done. Silver beat her. "Wow! That was fast! That was probably a minute per lap." She said with a nod and smiled.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver nodded. She was a little out of breath. "Thanks. You're good." She smiled, mentally promising to get back into shape.

message 18: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"You are very good. I mean, a minute per lap? That's amazing." Kait said, taking a sip of her water and taking deep breaths.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "Won't believe how long it took me to do that." She said, sipping water.

message 20: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"That's crazy good! It reminds me so much of a race car!" Kait exclaimed with a light chuckle.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver laughed. When you're trying to track others and are often fighting and running, you have to be crazy good. She thought.

message 22: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"You know how they zoom around the race track, trying to get the shortest time to beat the other's, you were like a race car!" Kait exclaimed. She was so proud of Silver.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver sat down, laughing. "Calm down. Thank you but calm down." She said laughing.

message 24: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait lightly chuckled. "Okay, calming down in three, two, one." She spoke, taking a deep breath. "Okay, officially calmed down. What should we do now?"

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver laughed and looked around. "Well... It's your turn."

message 26: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"Well, there are a few soccer goals over there. Do you want to go and try to get a few goals just for fun?" Kait suggested:

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver pumped her fists. "Man, yeah!" She said. "You pick your side." She said, grabbing a ball.

message 28: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait grinned. "Okay. I'll choose the right side. Maybe we can try to see who shoots the most goals in two minutes?"

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver nodded. "When the other blocks?"

message 30: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait nodded. "That sounds good." She replied, nodding. "Would you like to shoot or block first?"

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "I'll shoot." She said and got ready.

message 32: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"Okay. And that means that I'll block." Kait said, hopping over to the goal as she put on some soccer gloves. "I'm ready when you are!"

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver smiled and darted forward, kicking the ball to the lower right corner.

message 34: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kaitlyn blocked the ball as she kicked it back to Silver.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver smiled and darted forward, making it seem like she was headed to the right, when at the last second she shot to the left.

message 36: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait hopped over to the right. After all, that was where Silver was going to kick the ball towards. Then, the ball went zooming over towards the left side of the goal. Kait was amazed. "Great shot!" She exclaimed, kicking the ball back to Silver.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) She smiled and kicked the ball into the air with her foot. As it came down, she hit it as hard as she could towards the center.

message 38: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait was in the center of the goal and she saw that the ball was coming right at her, so she ducked because it would have been something that she would have done either way. Then, she realized that Silver scored. Kait laughed as she kicked the ball back.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver smiled. She took one look at her and started to laugh.

message 40: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"Promise that it would have been my natural instinct either way." She spoke, still laughing with a grin on her face.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver smiled. "Want to switch?"

((Do you play soccer?))

message 42: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

"Sure. That sounds good, but to be completely honest I am not that good at it." Kait chuckled.

(( nope, but i just play it for fun sometimes. c: ))

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) ((That's cool. I play it. ))

Silver shrugged. "Don't worrying, I'm a bad goalie."

message 44: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

(( that's so cool! ))

Kait hurried as she took off her gloves, going to where Silver was at when she was kicking the soccer balls into the goal.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) (( : ) ))

Silver stood in front of the goal, putting the gloves on. "Ew, they're sweaty."

message 46: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait walked back, laughing a bit. "Maybe they have some more. Here, I'll go and check right quick." She said, walking over to a little crate in the corner of the room. "It looks like they have a lot of them, different colors and everything."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver laughed. "I'm good." She smiled and bent her knees a little in the center of the goal.

message 49: by emma, The Princess of Everythingness (new)

Kait laughed as she looked over at Silver before kicking the ball. "Ready? I didn't want to strike and accidentally knock you in the face of anything."