Readers & Writers discussion

FREE books for HONEST reviews > Reviewers Wanted for debut novel

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol Delmornay | 6 comments Hi...I'm looking for people who would like to receive a free copy of my debut novel (Erotic Romance), His Word...Discovery (Book One in the Trusted Saga), in exchange for an honest review. Please message me, or comment if you are willing.

Blurb:

Samantha Barnes is her new identity. Four years ago, she escaped the clutches of her wealthy and sadistic lover. After forging a new life---one minus any romantic entanglements---her group of friends affectionately nicknamed her The Ice Queen. That all changed on opening night of the new nightclub, Lucifer’s Den. That was the night she met Levi Webber, a billionaire real estate mogul engaged to heiress Fifi Jackson.

Levi Webber was used to getting what he wanted. At first sight what he wanted was the reluctant Samantha Barnes. What was this seductive and elusive young woman hiding? Not used to being denied what he desired, Levi was determined to discover Samantha's secrets, and then give her the spanking she so roundly deserved

message 2: by Gail (new)

Gail Olmsted | 2 comments Are you interested in a swap? I have three titles- all contemporary romance. Available pdf, epub or mobi. I would prefer mobi files!!

Let me know!

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol Delmornay | 6 comments I don't have mobi files...I send the docs through kindle (so I'll need a kindle email pls) and it converts...I don't mind pdf---You need reviews too? I'm interested...but I have 4 in total that make up the series...I just need a review after each book...I'm guessing the same for you? My email---caroldelmornay@yahoo.com.au so you can add to your approved senders list on your kindle. Let me know and I can send the first book through...

message 4: by Gail (new)

Gail Olmsted | 2 comments Mine is not a series, but I'll send you them one at a time if you are interested. If I can't send via kindle, I'll email you a pdf. I hope you enjoy JEEP TOUR. Please send me your first title.

gwolmsted_37@kindle.com

Best for now, Gail O

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol Delmornay | 6 comments No problem...sent "His Word...Discovery (Book One in the Trusted Saga)

message 6: by Gail (new)

Gail Olmsted | 2 comments Great- I am a fast and motivated reader. I sent JEEP TOUR via an email (pdf)
Have a terrific day!!

message 7: by Carol (new)

Carol Delmornay | 6 comments Yes---got it...just opened it up. You too.

message 8: by Gail (new)

Gail Olmsted | 2 comments I finished book one- wow!! plan on posting a review on amazon us, uk and au and goodreads. Feel free to send me book 2. I hope you will enjoy JEEP TOUR
Gail

message 9: by Carol (new)

Carol Delmornay | 6 comments lol...omg...that was quick...I've only just finished reading JEEP TOUR...will be writing a review a little later