Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

Forgiveness (Hamilton #2)
This topic is about Forgiveness
General > Advance Reader Copies Available, Contemporary Fiction/Romance

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (last edited Jan 27, 2017 04:06PM) (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments I am releasing book 2 in my series in March, and am offering a limited number of Advance Reader Copies in Ebook format to anyone who would be willing to read and provide an honest review to Goodreads and/or Amazon.
Thanks so much everyone!

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary (mw8019) | 21 comments I would be willing to give an honest review to your book for a copy of your book. my e mail is mw8019@aol.com

Thank you,

Mary

message 3: by Hattie (new) - added it

Hattie Hambrick | 6 comments I would be willing to join your advance copy team. mshammy57@aol.com

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Mary wrote: "I would be willing to give an honest review to your book for a copy of your book. my e mail is mw8019@aol.com

Thank you,

Mary"

Thanks! I have emailed the download links for you! Kate

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Hattie wrote: "I would be willing to join your advance copy team. mshammy57@aol.com"

Thank you, I have emailed you the links to access!

Kate

message 6: by Hattie (new) - added it

Hattie Hambrick | 6 comments Hattie wrote: "I would be willing to join your advance copy team. mshammy57@aol.com"

I have not gotten the link.

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Hattie wrote: "Hattie wrote: "I would be willing to join your advance copy team. mshammy57@aol.com"

I have not gotten the link."

I sent it yesterday afternoon from a gmail account. I will try to resend it now. Maybe check it didn't get caught in your spam filter, and also let me know whether you get the links. I will resend in the next ten minutes. :)

message 8: by Carol (last edited Feb 04, 2017 06:35PM) (new)

Carol  Jones-Campbell (cajonesdoa) Hi! If you still have copies available, I would be honored to preview your book and compile an honest review. My email is:
cajonesdoa@juno.com. Thank you for the opportunity.

message 9: by Sayali (new)

Sayali (sayali246) | 2 comments Hi, if you still have copies available, I would love to read and provide an honest review on goodreads.
My email is visitsayali@gmail.com.

Thanks!

message 10: by Adam (new)

Adam Khakimov | 2 comments Anyone give me advice

message 11: by Adam (new)

Adam Khakimov | 2 comments I can't read books because I don't know how to use the app

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Carol wrote: "Hi! If you still have copies available, I would be honored to preview your book and compile an honest review. My email is:
cajonesdoa@juno.com. Thank you for the opportunity."

Thanks Carol,

I have shared the link for you!

Kate

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Sayali wrote: "Hi, if you still have copies available, I would love to read and provide an honest review on goodreads.

Thanks!"

Hi Sayali,

I have shared the link for you!

Kate

message 14: by Rita (new)

Rita Costa (Lusitania Geek)  (goodreadscomlusitania_geek) | 8 comments Hey i would like to read. If it's still available my email is rcosta1726@gmail.com. Thanks

message 15: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Rita wrote: "Hey i would like to read. If it's still available my email is rcosta1726@gmail.com. Thanks "

Thanks Rita!

I have shared the links for you!

Kate

message 16: by MobileMinx (new)

MobileMinx | 1 comments I'd like to read your ARC. Please forward the link to MobileMinx@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance!

message 17: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments MobileMinx wrote: "I'd like to read your ARC. Please forward the link to MobileMinx@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance!"

Thanks, links sent!

Kate

message 18: by Blue (new)

Blue (topazamber) Sorry, I didn't get a link either.

message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary (mw8019) | 21 comments Kate wrote: "Sayali wrote: "Hi, if you still have copies available, I would love to read and provide an honest review on goodreads.

Thanks!"

Hi Sayali,

I have shared the li..."

I would love to read your book my email is mw8019@aol.com

Mary

message 20: by LaMesha (new)

LaMesha | 1 comments I would love to read and review Book 2, however, I haven't read Book 1. Bummer!! If that is not an issue, my email is lamesha35hale@gmail.com I would gladly post a review.

message 21: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 4 comments Kate wrote: "I am releasing book 2 in my series in March, and am offering a limited number of Advance Reader Copies in Ebook format to anyone who would be willing to read and provide an honest review to Goodrea..."

Hi Kate, I would love to read and review your book if it is still available! My e-mail is jordan_ut24@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jordan

message 22: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Mary wrote: "Kate wrote: "Sayali wrote: "Hi, if you still have copies available, I would love to read and provide an honest review on goodreads.

Thanks!"

Hi Sayali,

I have ..."

Hi Mary,

I had sent you a link at the end of January... maybe check your spam quickly? I can send them again, but want to make sure they'll come through. You are the second aol.com mail that seems to having an issue receiving the email from my gmail account. Let me know if they got caught in there due to the links, if not then I will send again.

message 23: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments LaMesha wrote: "I would love to read and review Book 2, however, I haven't read Book 1. Bummer!! If that is not an issue, my email is lamesha35hale@gmail.com I would gladly post a review."

I will send you some links shortly!

Kate

message 24: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Hattie wrote: "Sorry, I didn't get a link either."

Hi Hattie,

I did email the new link for you, sorry it looked like it had been downloaded so I assumed you had gotten the required version. Watch for it to come through and let me know right away if it doesn't. Not sure if aol.com has some sort of filtering due to the links?

message 25: by Mary (new)

Mary (mw8019) | 21 comments Kate wrote: "Mary wrote: "Kate wrote: "Sayali wrote: "Hi, if you still have copies available, I would love to read and provide an honest review on goodreads.

Thanks!"

Hi Say..."

I don't see anything, if you could try again I will be on the lookout for it.

Thank you,

Mary

message 26: by Linda (new)

Linda (nursemomoftwins) | 17 comments Hi, I would like to be included in both books 1 and 2 if you need to read the first to follow the second. If their are more ARC's available I would be happy to read them and give a review. Thanks for the opportunity!

Best Regards,

Linda

message 27: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Mary wrote: "Kate wrote: "Mary wrote: "Kate wrote: "Sayali wrote: "Hi, if you still have copies available, I would love to read and provide an honest review on goodreads.

Tha..."

I did resend them, but it seems like you have not received those either? I just emailed you without the links, please check to see if you got that email, then I'll try again with the links.

Kate

message 28: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Linda wrote: "Hi, I would like to be included in both books 1 and 2 if you need to read the first to follow the second. If their are more ARC's available I would be happy to read them and give a review. Thanks f..."

Hi Linda,

How do I get hold of you? If you like you can message me privately here on good reads. Thanks!

Kate

message 29: by Mary (new)

Mary (mw8019) | 21 comments Kate wrote: "Mary wrote: "Kate wrote: "Mary wrote: "Kate wrote: "Sayali wrote: "Hi, if you still have copies available, I would love to read and provide an honest review on goodreads.
My email is visitsayali@gm..."

Yes, I received the email and sent it back to you.

Thank you,

Mary

message 30: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1 comments Just read your post as I catch up on emails and other news. I would be honored to read your book and give an honest review upon completion. Thanks for this offer.
Carol vandenbosch
Carolvb66@gmail.com

message 31: by Kate (new)

Kate Smith | 15 comments Carol wrote: "Just read your post as I catch up on emails and other news. I would be honored to read your book and give an honest review upon completion. Thanks for this offer.
Carol vandenbosch
Carolvb66@gmail.com"

Hi Carol,

I have sent the link for you to access. Thank you! Kate

message 32: by Linda (last edited Feb 22, 2017 12:18AM) (new)

Linda (nursemomoftwins) | 17 comments Kate wrote: "Mary wrote: "Kate wrote: "Mary wrote: "Kate wrote: "Sayali wrote: "Hi, if you still have copies available, I would love to read and provide an honest review on goodreads.
My email is visitsayali@gm..."

Just saw this, my email address is nursemom60699@yahoo.com thanks! Linda

message 33: by Angie (new)

Angie (angmcnee) | 2 comments I'm sorry I missed this! I would gladly read it for you.