Just for Fun discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > February Read

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) The votes are in! Our February read will be Keeper of the Lost Cities book 1! Please put any book spoilers in <.spoiler.>s until the end of the reading. We will be reading from February 1-February 27th. Hope you enjoy! Discussion for the book goes in this thread ^.^

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Are you guys enjoying Keeper of the Lost Cities so far? :)

message 3: by lorien (new)

lorien Yuuuup. As always. ^.^

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) I love Keeper of the Lost Cities ^.^

message 5: by 9124crystal, Weird is the New Cool (new)

9124crystal (imagination_145) | 239 comments Mod
Yesss!!

message 6: by lightbringer, Brightest Light (new)

lightbringer (lightbringer099) | 296 comments Mod
yes*Imitating british accent*

message 7: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) I forgot how much I loved Keefe in the first few books haha then I started to feel very conflicted about him.

message 8: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) Did you guys always love Keefe, or do you still, or did you never love him?

message 9: by 9124crystal, Weird is the New Cool (new)

I always love his unique sense of humor. I would say in between because I love Sophie better.

message 10: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) I ship Sophitz! After rereading it my ship was solidified! :,)

message 11: by 9124crystal, Weird is the New Cool (new)

Me too. The two are soo.. adorably awkward in all of the books.

message 12: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) lol yeah plus I love their (view spoiler) It's so cute! And they know each other so well! <3 Sophie just needs to get around to (view spoiler) and they'll be together!

message 13: by 9124crystal, Weird is the New Cool (new)

lol! And they even almost (view spoiler)

message 14: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (catherine_mooncakes) I'm not sure if they have almost, that did almost happen with Keefe, though. I think Sophitz is more likely to happen at this point, Shannon keeps mentioning her crush and pushing them closer. She also ruled out Sophex a lot time ago by making them cousins by adoption, so I don't know why people keep shipping that.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.