I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > childhood lovers

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments can you guys please recommend me some books where the couple is in love since childhood and they know it and accept it too. they are each others first and last too.

message 2: by AlphaMale (new)

AlphaMale  | 4 comments Ignite was a very good read for me.

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments thnks! Alphamale i will read it for sure but can you please tell me was there any kind of cheating in the book?

message 4: by ☘ Lily (new)

☘ Lily ☘ (lilyreadsromance) | 4 comments what about Fighting Silence?

message 5: by AlphaMale (last edited Feb 20, 2017 09:50AM) (new)

AlphaMale  | 4 comments i do not remember any cheating in the book, but the h turned so so nasty, so they broke up. read it a long time ago

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments Lee, i have already read it and it's 3rd part too but i am quite confused about the 2nd part as on the basis of some reviews i heard.

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments thankyou! Alphamale i will read it anyway

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments please! recommend me books like 'More than forever by jay mclean'. i am really looking for a good childhood romance read. ^.^

message 9: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 99 comments There's heartbreak at about 30 % into this book, but the situation is gradually turned around and there is a HEA.

You Promised Me Forever

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments Kathy wrote: "There's heartbreak at about 30 % into this book, but the situation is gradually turned around and there is a HEA.

You Promised Me Forever

"

Thanks! Kathy. i will read it for sure.

message 11: by Kathy (last edited Mar 14, 2017 09:03AM) (new)

Kathy Golden | 99 comments Ashi-the hopeless romantic ;D wrote: "Kathy wrote: "There's heartbreak at about 30 % into this book, but the situation is gradually turned around and there is a HEA.

You Promised Me Forever

"

Thanks! Kathy. i will read it for sure."

You're welcome. Also, I create book trailers and the author ordered one for this book, in case you'd like to take a look.

It's here on her Amazon author page.

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments Kathy, yeah! i have looked in it and its intresting. And i am liking the book as well.

message 13: by Belle (new)

Belle | 2 comments Hopeless series by Colleen Hoover & the future of our past series by Kahlen Aymes are really good.

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments Belle wrote: "Hopeless series by Colleen Hoover & the future of our past series by Kahlen Aymes are really good."

Thanks belle, i have already read the hopeless series and loved them but i will sure check out the future of our past series.

message 15: by Angela (new)

Angela | 6 comments A good one is "The Highwayman" Kerrigan Byrne. The heroine & her man were all this and more

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments Angela wrote: "A good one is "The Highwayman" Kerrigan Byrne. The heroine & her man were all this and more"

thanks, Angela I'll read it for sure.

message 17: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Smith (mcbsmiths) | 13 comments Look for a good alpha read like k Ashley

message 18: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 4 comments Josh and Hannah by Lynda Chance is good too

Sky- A hopeless romantic girl :D (abby-ahopelessromantic) | 35 comments Lisa wrote: "Josh and Hannah by Lynda Chance is good too"
Thnx Lisa, but fortunately i have already read it :)