Disney Descendants discussion

• Auradon • > ~ Mall ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 287 (287 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

emma (theonlytanman) | 1805 comments Mod
A two story mall shaped like a castle on the outside. It has food courts from salad bars to takeout to fast food chicken. Shops for AK's and VK's are also located in the mall.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
Lonnie stood outside the mall, waiting patiently for Jane to arrive. The two were scheduled to get their hair done, and she new the sooner they arrived, the better. "Jane! I was waiting for you!" She smiled when she finally arrived.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 1390 comments Mod
"Yup! It'll be so much fun! I wish Audrey could've come, but she was busy with something else....but it'll be fine with just the two of us!" Lonnie smiled and led Jane inside to the hair salon.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Willow skipped into the mall and stopped in the dead center and spun in a quick circle. Her dress twirled around her as she smiled. This was the first time she's been in a proper mall, not just a couple of stands with people selling or repairing things

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Dinah walked through the mall to entertain herself. Life was so boring when you couldn't chop people's heads off. Well, that and when there were no servants to amuse you on a whim...

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Willow had stopped spinning around and saw Dinah and waved "Hi" she said walking over to her "I'm Willow, what's your name?" she said smiling and did a quick twirl before stopping in front of her

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Dinah frowned when a girl stepped directly in front of her. "Rather rude to disrupt my path of walking," the princess scolded instead of giving her name. "Why if we were in Wonderland I'd have your head by now!"

((Sorry! Had to leave the house abruptly))

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- Willow continued to smile and began ticking things off with her fingers "Wonderland, head.. Aha!" she exclaimed "Daughter of the queen of hearts, so you'd be the princess of heart? no?" she said slightly proud of herself that she had listened to her sister once

Masi wrote: "Jane followed and sighed. "Which hair do should we get?" Jane said and pointed to one. "Do you think that would look nice on me?" Jane asked even though she knew for sure it would.

"

Lonnie nodded. "Great! I think you'd look good with curly hair. As for me....I'm actually not sure yet. Probably a braid or something. You know, to keep hair out of my way yet still look nice?"

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Olivia wrote: "Willow continued to smile and began ticking things off with her fingers "Wonderland, head.. Aha!" she exclaimed "Daughter of the queen of hearts, so you'd be the princess of heart? no?" she said sl..."

"Yes, I am the Princess of Hearts," Dinah said, straightening her back to be taller. Her face was twisted into a look of disgust. She couldn't stand the chipper attitudes....well not today at least. Sometimes she could since it was basically the definition of Wonderland, but for now she didn't like it.

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- "If you don't mind me asking" she said "What are you doing in the mall? Not that theres anything bad about it, just curious" she added at the end

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Olivia wrote: ""If you don't mind me asking" she said "What are you doing in the mall? Not that theres anything bad about it, just curious" she added at the end"

"I'm here to shop, obviously," Dinah said. She didn't understand why this girl would ask such an obvious question.

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia - Inactive for the next 2 weeks- "Shopping for what?" then she looked around "I sometimes just come here to look at things, that's why I asked" she explained herself, seeing that the answer was a kinda what else would I be doing here anwer

Masi wrote: "Elizabeth♛ Everyone Else Has a Super Long Name With a Symbol So I Might as Well Do it Too♛ wrote: "Masi wrote: "Jane followed and sighed. "Which hair do should we get?" Jane said and pointed to one..."

Lonnie giggled. "Yes, very crazy about the hair. One of these days you should learn some hair-styling spells like Mal," She walked up the steps. "Shall we go inside?"

Lonnie led Jane to the hair salon, then stated their names and were led to a hair-washing station. "Oh! She said it's optional, so do you want your hair washed or not?" She asked Jane nicely.

Lonnie smiled and sat down beside Jane, then glanced at her as another lady undid her bun and gently scrubbed suds into it. "So, I heard a Valentine's Day dance is coming up, any guy you going to ask?"

"Maybe Chad? I think he's still single. He's...well, charming, I'll give him that," She giggled slightly. "I don't know who I'm going to ask either. Most guys here are taken, or too young,"

"Well we could just go as friends, if you want. I think that's what Audrey's doing," She suggested. "If that's not too weird,"

Lonnie did notice this, and blinked. "I'll ask King Ben to suggest someone for you. I bet he'll pick the perfect guy!" She smiled widely to make Jane feel better.

"Come on, don't be like that, I'm sure there's lots of boys out there wanting to take you," Lonnie comforted her just as the woman announced their hair was ready. "Oh! We can get it styled now!"

"Oh, I should do that too! Maybe it'll inspire Audrey to get a new hair style too!" Lonnie smiled and told the lady what she wanted. "Even though mine won't be as good as yours,"

Lonnie pouted, not liking Jane when she got like this. "Hmmm..." she wondered the best way to cheer her up.

message 23: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 117 comments
Arabelle wandered into the grand looking mall. She was used to her father's tower and not places that were as big as this. She didn't have too much reason to be there, but it was worth exploring, she could make some friends or at least find out what types of stores were at the mall. She walked farther in, but became rather lost, she hadn't been paying full attention so she had no idea where she was.

message 24: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner walked through the mall, his guitar case seemed to be getting heavier and heavier by the minute even though his guitar was the only thing in there. He hummed a new song as he was writing as he walked by a girl. Then, he walked backwards. "Hey. You look lost. Do you need any help?"

message 25: by Alexandria (new)

"Um, yeah..." She responded still rather unsure as she didn't know where she was. "I seems like a dumb question, but where am I, I have no idea how to get around here..." She explained, hoping that she wouldn't come off as a ditz. She looked at him curiously, one reason was that she was waiting for an answer and the other to see if she recognized him, which, to her dismay, she did not.

message 26: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner lightly chuckled as he ran his hand through his hair. "According to this map I bought, let's say around two years ago," Tanner opened the map as he smoothed it out. "We are currently in the North Tower. Don't worry. I got lost my first time here. I was practically trapped in here for three hours, but luckily it isn't awfully busy here." He spoke.

message 27: by Alexandria (new)

Arabelle sighed in relief to know where she was, not knowing things in general bugged her so she had been quite stressed out in that moment. "Thank you so much!" She exclaimed jovially smiling brightly at him. "I'm Arabelle," She told him extending her hand to him. "May I ask who you are?" She asked tilting her head to the side a bit.

message 28: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner smiled. "No problem! It's what I do best. Actually, I'm pretty good at other things too." He said with a nod and chuckled. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Tanner White." He replied, holding out his hand. "Do you go to Auradon Prep?"

message 29: by Alexandria (new)

"Yep, daughter of Merlin Emrys and Morgana Le Faye, at your service!" She said dramatically with an eccentric looking curtsy. "I guess you go there too then." She added thinking that it would only make sense for him to ask if he did. "In that case who are your parents?" She asked him curiously.

message 30: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner chuckled as he did a little bow. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you." He commented as he tipped his black brimmed hat. Placing it back on his head, he nodded. "Yep. I go there. I've been going there for quite a while." He added. "My parents are Snow White and the Prince. I have two other sisters."

message 31: by Alexandria (new)

"I guess that makes you a prince, no need to bow to me then," She said with a light laugh. "I am merely a wizard's daughter." She told him jokingly. "So, what are you doing here?" She asked him, perhaps by doing so she could find out about something she could go and do.

message 32: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"I don't really like to think of myself as a prince. Just as a normal guy." Tanner stated with a light chuckle. "Oh really? Do you know any spells? Perhaps, the old classic abracadabra?" He made a woosh sound with his arm as he pretended to have a wand. "Oh. I was just buying a bit more guitar picks, a pack of guitar strings, and a few stickers for my guitar case." He said, patting his guitar case.

message 33: by Alexandria (new)

"Well, I know some magic, I'm not quite like my parents yet, but I could probably whip up a good old abracadabara!" She exclaimed laughing at the idea of her father doing the whole dramatic swoosh and abracadabara. "You know how to play the guitar? I tried once, but ended up hurting my own ears..." She told him blushing slightly as she mentally asked herself why she mentioned that.

message 34: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner chuckled. "Oh cool! That sounds awesome! So, they are wizards right?" He asked, just wanting to double check. He had to admit that even though he didn't know what her father looked like, he could imagine the whole swoosh thing and the spell coming out magic wand. "Awe. I bet you will be awesome if you practice. I don't think that anybody is good at first. TV shows practically lie to you when it comes to guitars." Tanner shrugged.

message 35: by Alexandria (new)

"Yeah... But when my I accidentally dropped it out a window my chances of trying again went with it..." She said trailing off at the end. "Well, my dad is a wizard, supposedy the best one and my mother prefers druid and sorceress, she just about as good as he is..." She said awkwardly, her parents quite vehemently hated each other so them popping up in a sentence without the word detest or hate in it was quite unusual. "As far as my magic goes I have no idea how good I can get, so thank you for the encouragement, every bit helps!" She said joyfully, pushing a hair out of her face. "So, how long have you been going to Auradon Prep?" She asked him moving the topic away from magic. Whilst she enjoyed magic, it became quite difficult to explain it after a while so moving on from the topic was the best decision.

message 36: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner's mouth was shaped in a little o. "Oh. So, it's gone now, right? Banished into the far depths of Guitar Heaven." He spoke with the wave of his hand. Tanner listened to how her parents were magic folk, but it was sort of confusing. "That's cool though. My mom just ate an apple, fell asleep, woke up because of a kiss, and here we are now." He spoke. He rocked back and forth on his heels of his sneakers, his thumbs sticking out of the pockets of his jeans. "About two years actually." He replied with a nod, biting his lip. "Yeah. Two years. How long have you been going here?" He asked curiously. He loved getting to know everybody's stories.

message 37: by Alexandria (new)

Arabelle laughed, "Yes it's in guitar heaven." She said, very amused. "I still find the story of your parents a nice one, it's a sweet tale!" She stated sweetly. "I just started going here this year, the whole villain's allowed thing made my father think I would be able to attend without being bugged because of my mother, so I only got to come once he had heard of that, which as you can guess wasn't that long ago." Arabelle explained as she fiddled with her necklace.

message 38: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner nodded, a grin on his face. "Oh. I never really thought about my parent's story as some type of really happy ending story. I mostly thought it was one of those sappy romantic things." He shrugged. He was usually wrong about a lot of thinks, but he just shrugged it off. "So, your a VK? This whole entire time I thought that you were an AK, but it is different. If you are a VK, you're actually really nice, but it a totally wicked way." Tanner stated. He knew that some VK's didn't like to be called nice most of the time, so sometimes he had to be careful about what he said.

message 39: by Alexandria (new)

Arabelle paused before responding. "Well, technically I'm both," She told him as she put up two fingers. "My mother is a villain, and a pretty nasty one at that, but my father is a hero and as far as his story goes you could argue he is the most important part of it." She explained, she herself acted more like her father having spent so much time with him, but she was known to have the odd moment where she would act like her mother. "I guess in the end people can choose how they want to see me, be it by my mother's side or my father's side." She told him with a slight smile on her face.

message 40: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"That's interesting, and so very cool." Tanner replied with a nod. "Sometimes my sisters are a bit evil, but not a lot. They are actually total softies. One of my sisters has a boyfriend and she is a total romantic, but I still love her." Tanner lightly chuckled at the thought of Beatriz. "Well, I see you as a very nice person, so I see you as your father." Tanner stated with a thumbs up and smiled.

message 41: by Alexandria (new)

"I never really thought of it as cool, but I guess it kind of is!" She said joyously, more so to herself than to him. "Hey I don't have any siblings that I know of so be glad you have them in the first place!" She told him with a smile, it was true, but she didn't mind, she wouldn't want her life to be any other way. "I would imagine myself as being like my father too, but then again we'll see if you still feel that way once I plunge the world into infinite eternal darkness!' She exclaimed dramatically, wiggling her fingers in the air for extra effect. It wad clear she was joking and it was just a joke she liked to tell.

message 42: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner chuckled lightly. "My two siblings are crazy, but I still love them. After all, I think I have to because we all live under the same roof and we happen to be related to each other." He spoke with a light chuckle. Tanner laughed a bit as Arabelle told him that she would plunge the world into an infinite darkness. "Hah! Darkness forever. No more light for you." He said, pointing his finger with a scowl on his face. He loved pretending to be another person, mostly a famous singer even though he happened to be one. He just wasn't famous, yet.

message 43: by Alexandria (new)

Arabelle enjoyed talking to Tanner, he wasn't at all an annoying person which she was warned there might be, of course the warning was from her mother. She smiled at his imression, she was tempted use magic to imitate her mother saying it, but decided against it. "So, where are you headed anyway, I did kind of just stop you in the middle of a mall so I would assume you are doing something." She questioned, hoping that she wasn't stopping him from getting somewhere important. "If you are suposed to be doing something you should probably be doing it right? She said now furrowing her brow.

message 44: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Tanner really enjoyed talking to other students, especially Arabelle. She was really cool to talk to and really interesting to learn more about. He really loved learning about her parent's past. "Oh, um, I was actually going to the food court because I came out of the guitar shop after looking for stuff and watching the music videos that were playing on their tv." He said with a nod. "Oh! It's all good! Would you like to come with me?" He asked.

message 45: by Alexandria (new)

Arabelle, thought about it for a moment, she did need something to eat and it wouldn't hurt to have someone to talk to so she decided that she might as well. "Sure, why not right, I do need to eat anyways!" She exclaimed knowing that saying that she needed to eat as a joke was an awful joke in the highest degree, but still went with it. "What do you plan on getting" She asked curiously, she heard that someone's food choices can tell you a bit about them, but she forgot where she heard it from completely.

message 46: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

"Awesome!" Tanner exclaimed with a smile. "Okay, to the food court we go." He said as he picked up his guitar case and his bag as he led Arabelle to the food court. "Oh. Probably a mini personal pan pizza. Sure, they are mostly on the twelve and under menu, but they ever ask you for your age. Plus, I can't eat a whole pizza." Tanner smiled at the thought. Maybe the people weren't so great at their jobs like he thought that they would be.

Masi wrote: "Jane felt her hair being blow dried. She was not really in any good mood of the sort. She felt like she should be on an abandoned island with a 100 cats."

Soon Lonnie's braid was done, and the lady gave her a mirror to look. "Do you have any hair accessories we could try? Like ribbons?" She asked nicely.

message 48: by Alexandria (new)

Arabelle didn't really need to think about what his food choice said about him, he kind of gave it away himself. "I'll get one then too, I have a feeling you know the food here better than I do anyways," She said, clasping her hands together as she walked. "How often do you come here"Arabelle asked, she was wondering if it was a popular place to go. It seemed like the type of place to go, but who knew, she wasn't exactly in with all the hip and cool things that people did.

message 49: by emma, Lead Mod / Not So Evil (new)

Every single time Tanner was able to get the little kids personal pan pizza, he felt very childish, yet excited like a kid on Christmas Day that was surrounded by presents. "Hah! Twins." He said with a smile as he went ahead and ordered for the both of them. "Oh. I don't really go here often. Mostly I just come here when my guitar strings break or when I lose a guitar pick in the lake." He said. "What about you? Do you come here often?"

message 50: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 117 comments Arabelle raised an eyebrow when he asked if she came there often, "Well it's my first time here so I think that is still to be decided." She told him smiling slightly at the fact that he asked that. "I'm curious about how you're losing guitar picks in a lake, what are you doing that makes them fall in?" Arabelle asked as she looked around, trying to find a place for them to sit.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6