What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Romance, A HS girl moves to a new town, meets a boy not sure if they become friends then fall in over or just fall in love but it's mostly about their relationship. The story is told like "in winter, in summer".

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Genesis (new)

Genesis | 3 comments A girl moves to a new city or town, meets a boy not sure if they become friends then fall in over or just fall in love but it's mostly about their relationship. Their ups and downs, they were in high school. The story is told like "in winter, in summer". The book cover is a picture of the four seasons, I read this in 2013 or 2014.
I got this book when I read the break up bible and Love? Maybe. So I know there's a similarity because they were in the same genre section.

message 2: by Genesis (new)

Genesis | 3 comments I believe in the beginning she didn't mind the problems or anything because she was used to moving around. But then she found out they were staying there for good.
Or maybe it was the guy who was new and would move, I honestly can't remember:((((

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 43 comments Did the title have a season in it as well?

message 4: by Genesis (new)

Genesis | 3 comments I don't think so..

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Genesis, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Emilie (new)

Emilie (emilierose) | 137 comments kinda sounds like The Big Crunch