Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

General Discussion > What books have you just purchased or borrowed?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiersten, Mod (last edited Jan 27, 2017 06:54AM) (new)

Kiersten Fay (kierstenfay) | 500 comments Mod
List the last 3 to 5 books you purchased or borrowed. Have you read them all yet? If so, tell us your thoughts.

Mine: Full Package by Lauren Blakely Feversong (Fever, #9) by Karen Marie Moning Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie

Bet Me was cute, I just started Full Package, and I'm waiting till I have a good chunk of time to dive into Feversong, because I know I won't be coming up for air for a long time.

message 2: by Dmitrij (new)

Dmitrij Motley (DmitrijMotley) | 7 comments Hi Kiersten,

Here are three last purchases of mine: Step Beast by Selena Kitt Honeycomb Valley Bears The Complete Series (BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance, Book 1-5) by Amy Alders Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark, #1) by Pepper Winters

I'm still listening to the Tears of Tess and love it. It's dark, however not as dark as I expected from what I heard about this book.

Honeycomb Valley Bears is a bundle of a five-book series. What I liked about the series is that despite each novella is a stand alone, you meet the characters from previous books in next ones and learn how their lives developed after the events of their story.

Step Beast is a mix of a step-brother thing with some darker shades of BDSM and romantic suspense. I liked it too.