Bargain Basement discussion

Kindle > Free Kindle copies - Caged: An Alpha Protector Romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaska (new)

Alaska Jones | 4 comments To celebrate the release of my new book, I'm offering 10 free Kindle copies to Goodreads reviewers.
All you have to do is message me your email (or leave a comment here in this topic) and I’ll gift you a copy through Amazon.

Please read the sample before you sign up.

Summary:
Assaulted, murdered, and buried in a shallow grave. That's how I would've ended up, if not for him.
A hitman sent by the mob to find and kill my ex-boyfriend, he's rude and bossy, but he saved my life. He locks me in a room and tells me his name is Cage. Think about the irony.
Stuck with him and his demons, I learn more about him than I'd like to know. But it's the things I learn about myself that scare me. I find out that one look at his work-of-art body is enough to awaken wicked fantasies deep within me. I realize that I'm capable of falling for a rugged brute in a matter of days. I learn I like it rough.

He's haunted by his past. I'm terrified of the future. I know he will save me from the thugs that are hunting me.
But first, I have to save him from himself.

CAGED is a standalone, full-length novel. No cliffhanger. Guaranteed HEA. 18+

Add it to your bookshelf

Caged An Alpha Protector Romance by Alaska Jones

message 2: by Jujubee (last edited Jan 29, 2017 10:09AM) (new)

Jujubee (goodreadscomjujubeed) | 1 comments Dear author, I am intrigued. You are new to me, but I am always up to find worthy reads ;) Thanks for the chance. I will send you my Kindle email deets via PM thru Goodreads, upon your consideration. Keeping in touch, Jujubee

message 3: by Luv2read (new)

Luv2read (luv2read-isreadyforspring) | 1 comments You are a New to me author as well. And your new book "Caged" definitely sounds like an Alpha I would like. I love the alpha character who makes the hero move but he's not really the hero type. He's the type with questionable character.
If Caged is still available, please let me know and I will pm my kindle address to you.
Thank you for your consideration!

Luv2read

message 4: by Alaska (new)

Alaska Jones | 4 comments Luv2read wrote: "You are a New to me author as well. And your new book "Caged" definitely sounds like an Alpha I would like. I love the alpha character who makes the hero move but he's not really the hero type. He'..."

Hi! Unfortunately, the 99c promo has ended, but I can send you a free review copy in any format. Please PM me your email and ebook format (mobi, epub, pdf).

Cheers,
AJ