Old Souls Book Club discussion

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1)
Inspiration > Quotes from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saiisha (new)

Saiisha | 544 comments Mod
Inspiration can come from anywhere, and I loved some of these quotes from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children :)

“I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was."

“..what an unchallenging life it would be if we always got things right on the first go.”

“If you must fail," he said grandly, "fail spectacularly!”

“I imagine we're killing ourselves right now in all manner of ways that'll seem insane to people in the future.”

"I had always known the sky was full of mysteries—but not until now had I realized how full of them the earth was"

PLEASE SHARE...
if you have a favorite movie that you'd like to recommend for its wisdom!

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim Sherblom | 10 comments "The Razor's edge" based upon the book by the same name by Somerset Maughan, either the older or newer movie version, has always been my favorite favorite movie for the rigors and rewards of the spiritual path.

message 3: by Saiisha (new)

Saiisha | 544 comments Mod
Jim wrote: ""The Razor's edge" based upon the book by the same name by Somerset Maughan, either the older or newer movie version, has always been my favorite favorite movie for the rigors and rewards of the sp..."

Thanks for the recommendation Jim - I read the book (one of my favorites too!) but didn't realize there was a movie version of it