Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Love That Split the World
This topic is about The Love That Split the World
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry→ Start Date: March 20th, 2017

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kikijanika | 2977 comments You're welcome to join Anna and me as we read and discuss Emily Henry's The love that split the world :)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Yay! I'm excited! :)

message 3: by Lori-Rose (new) - added it

Lori-Rose | 47 comments I'll join:)

Kikijanika | 2977 comments Welcome :)

Kikijanika | 2977 comments Still up for this guys? I'll try to start reading this tommorrow after work.

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Yep! I'll start reading it today. :) I'll probably be updating every 5 chapters or so.

Kikijanika | 2977 comments Great ☺ I think I can do the same.

message 8: by Kikijanika (last edited Mar 22, 2017 08:13AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kikijanika | 2977 comments I've read the first 10 chapters.

I like the story so far. (view spoiler)

I love reading (view spoiler)

I thought Beau (view spoiler)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Sorry Kikijanika, I think that I'm going to have to DNF this one. I'm just not enjoying it at all, and it's sending my into a reading slump. I'm the type of person that would rather DNF a book and keep the slump at bay, them force myself to read it. I will be reading your updates though, and it is interesting that (view spoiler)

Kikijanika | 2977 comments No problem Anna ☺ There are so many great books out there that there's no point wasting time reading something you don't enjoy. Hope you find a better book to read

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Thank you! I hope that you enjoy this one more than I did. :)

Kikijanika | 2977 comments Yeah, I think it's ok so far

message 13: by Kikijanika (last edited Apr 05, 2017 12:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kikijanika | 2977 comments I finished and I think this was an ok book. A bit slow at times but it got better towards the end. The concept of the story was beautiful and so was the setting with all its colorful sunsets and sunrises.

I liked how everything (time, space, people) was kind of intertwined and how things happening in one world also affected the parallel worlds/times. It was a bit hard to follow at times, though. I loved the fact that (view spoiler)