What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young adult book about 3 different personas living in the same apartment

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Duaa (new)

Duaa Ali (duaaali) | 1 comments So the book i read was A LONG time ago. I just remember the plot, not the author or the title and trust me, its been killing me. So basically theres this one apartment building in london i think? 3 different stories go on in that building. Theres one girl whos super hot apparently and her life story goes on. Then theres the story of these 2 guys. 1 is like a lawyer or something fancy like that and his roomate friend is an artist but currently works as a graphic designer cause he lacks inspiration. They have an extra room so invite people to live. This girl named gem/jem comes in and she dates the lawyer guy but has tons of moment with the artist. They have a curry and chilli fight thing too. In the end of the book, the artist gets famous cause he paints tons of chillies and basically, is inspired by that girl.
The 3rd and last pov is of this man and a chubby girl named siobhan. The man cheats on siobhan with the hot girl from upstairs and that hot girl aborts her baby, so the man gets pissed as siobhan and him have been trying for one for ages but to no luck. In the end, siobhan leaves that man for another and looses the weight.

Plllllsssss help me with this story, you dont know how much i wanna read it again its eating me inside

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4885 comments How many years ago did you read this?
Anything about the cover?
PArt of a series?
Time period/location story takes place?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Duaa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 943 comments Lobstergirl, I tried to pm Duaa but her profile is set to private. I'm quite certain Ralph's Party is the book, since it matches every detail perfectly.