2022 Reading Challenge discussion

Daughter of the Forest  (Sevenwaters, #1)
This topic is about Daughter of the Forest
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2017 > Daughter of the Forest (Sevenwaters #1)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss Juliet Marillier‘s book, Daughter of the Forest.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Daph, Cassandra

message 2: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 136
Week 2: 136
Week 3: 136
Week 4: 136

message 3: by D.L. (new) - added it

D.L. | 841 comments I am sooo excited to discuss this one. I'll start reading tonight :)

Cassandra | 5832 comments Awesome! I'm probably a couple days out from starting, but I'm excited too.

message 5: by D.L. (new) - added it

D.L. | 841 comments Cassandra wrote: "Awesome! I'm probably a couple days out from starting, but I'm excited too."

:) I look forward to discussing this whenever you're ready. No rush :)

message 6: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments As we head into the second week of February, I thought I would check in. Have you had a chance to start this book? If so, what do you think so far?

Cassandra | 5832 comments I'll probably end up starting this tonight. Sorry it's taken me a bit to get to it!

Have you been reading?

Cassandra | 5832 comments I started last night, but I'm not very far yet.

message 9: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments How are you making out on this book as we enter the third week of February?

Cassandra | 5832 comments I'm about halfway through! I'm enjoying it, but it's a pretty dense read. It's taking me longer to get through it than I thought it would.

Where are you at, Daph?

Cassandra | 5832 comments Finished! I really enjoyed it. Happy to talk about this whenever you're ready. :)

message 12: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments We are heading into the last week of February! Are you ready to move on to the second book in the series, Son of the Shadows?

Cassandra | 5832 comments I'll definitely read the second book at some point, but if Daph hasn't been able to read the first book or isn't interested in continuing, I might put it off for a month or two.

message 14: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments I will hold off posting a March thread for the second book until Daph has a chance to check in!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Daughter of the Forest (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Juliet Marillier (other topics)