What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

King Hall (Forever Evermore, #1)
This topic is about King Hall
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA/Fantasy/Female Lead/Female wolf shifter becomes next in line to be alpha. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by WordNerd (new)

WordNerd | 9 comments From what I can remember this was a female wolf shifter.
Right at the beginning of the book her mate is shot and killed. She then become next in line to be groomed for alpha because his alpha power came to her. There are I want to say a total of 4-5 alpha groups in the magic community and there are younger adults in each group that are being groomed to take over as alphas.
They join their powers and become more powerful. They were attacked by fanatics that want to kill their kind and they escaped to some type of hidden cave system.

The vampire that will be alpha of his group is her love interest he gets her pregnant but she miscarries losing the babies.

I cannot figure out for the life of me the name of this book. Thanks for the help!

Kiriys | 19 comments Forever Evermore series by Scarlett Dawn
Here are books 1-3:
King Hall
King Cave
King Tomb
The fourth, fifth, and upcoming sixth book have a different main character, though the main characters of the first three are present as side characters.

message 3: by WordNerd (new)

WordNerd | 9 comments Omg! This is it! Thanks so much, it was driving me crazy!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

King Hall (other topics)
King Cave (other topics)
King Tomb (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Scarlett Dawn (other topics)