2022 Reading Challenge discussion

An Uninvited Ghost (A Haunted Guesthouse Mystery, #2)
This topic is about An Uninvited Ghost
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2017 > An Uninvited Ghost (Haunted Guesthouse #2)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss E.J. Copperman‘s book, An Uninvited Ghost.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Catherine, Daph

message 2: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 73.25
Week 2: 73.25
Week 3: 73.25
Week 4: 73.25

Catherine | 1561 comments YAY! So excited to start this one!!

message 4: by D.L. (new)

D.L. | 761 comments Awesome! TY for the new thread I've been soo busy I haven't been able to read in a week (gasp!!) but can start this one tonight. Looking forward to seeing what new adventures Copperman has in store for his characters :)

Catherine | 1561 comments I'm hoping to start tonight too.

message 6: by D.L. (new)

D.L. | 761 comments Catherine wrote: "I'm hoping to start tonight too."

Awesome! I enjoyed discussing #1 very much. Glad we get to chat again.

Catherine | 1561 comments Me too! I love finding people who share my tastes in mystery books!

Catherine | 1561 comments I just started Chapter 8.

message 9: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments It is the end of the first week of February and I thought I would check in. It sounds like you two really enjoy this series!

Catherine | 1561 comments I am only on page 110 of this book so far. I'm enjoying it and it won't take me long to get "caught up" to where I need to be (I should be half done at this point in the month and I'm only at about 40%).

I'm reading some pretty heavy stuff this month so this one is a nice break from that!

message 11: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Sounds like you are making good progress as we enter the third week of February. Glad to hear you are enjoying this series!

Catherine | 1561 comments Just checking in -- I have not been able to finish this one yet either. I took way too much on in February and failed miserably at almost all of it! I am not sure if Daph is reading this one or has read it already but I thought I'd update anyway.

message 13: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Daph, have you had a chance to finish this book? We have one week left in February but if you both need more time we can extend this buddy read for another month and wait until April for the next book in the series. Let me know what you would like to do!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

An Uninvited Ghost (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

E.J. Copperman (other topics)