2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
This topic is about Insurgent
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2017 > Insurgent (Divergent #2)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss Veronica Roth‘s book, Insurgent.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Lindsay, Mary Pat, Taylor R, La, Nik

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 131.25
Week 2: 131.25
Week 3: 131.25
Week 4: 131.25

message 3: by Mary Pat (last edited Feb 01, 2017 05:06PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mary Pat | 2186 comments I finished this book already! (I was able to get a couple of days' jump start!)

I truly love the pace of this book! It moves along at such a nice clip and the ending was interesting. Can't wait to hear what the rest of you think! And I am looking forward to the last book and how the series wraps up!

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Thought I would check in as we head into the second week of February! Have you had a chance to start reading this book? If so, what do you think so far?

Lindsay | 1311 comments I've not started yet. I have quite a few buddy reads this month so might not get to it for another week.

Mary Pat | 2186 comments We are about to start the third week of February! What do folks think so far? It still feels like pretty typical dystopian fare so far but I did enjoy the ending. It didn't take me by surprise but I am curious to see what happens next!

Lindsay | 1311 comments I'm done now. I enjoyed it and I agree that it is fairly fast paced. Being the middle book it makes me really look forward to Allegiant in March.

Mary Pat | 2186 comments We are about to start the last week of February! How have folks progressed through the second book? Are you ready for the final book of the series, Allegiant?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Insurgent (other topics)
Allegiant (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Veronica Roth (other topics)